.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, April 18, 2016

THESE BASTARDS ARE KILLING AMERICA, & THESE BASTARDS ARE DESTROYING THE EARTH , the genius of Don John, Obamacare Exodus Accelerates, corporate-funded science FRAUD, mystified geologists, & what the census really means to Ireland!!

what the census really means to the men & women of Ireland.

The CULT of 'Scientism' explained: How scientific claims behind cancer, vaccines, psychiatric drugs and GMOs are nothing more than corporate-funded science FRAUD

A noteworthy earthquake swarm has broken out near Yellowstone Supervolcano, specifically near Hebgen Lake.



Unusual quake cluster worries Japan & mystifies geologists 


via beforeitsnews
___________________________________________

Donald Trump is a visionary with talents our country needs


Oh Jesus, cover me with your Precious Blood 
and fill me with the Holy Spirit,
so that I can discern whether these words come from You.
Humble me in spirit. Receive my pleas with mercy 
and open my heart to the Truth. Amen