.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

the anti-Trump/pepper spray protest & Trump dethrones the RINO Messiah, “To our Protestant brothers & sisters I would give this counsel", &, The Copts return to Jerusalem

Fr. Charles Nwora Okeke: Christ delivers: “To our Protestant brothers and sisters I would give this counsel…and challenge: Stand before the exposed Blessed Sacrament and say, “Lord, if You are truly present in this Sacrament, then enlighten me and I will serve You with all heart and soul.” If you are sincere, you will soon become Catholic.”

The Copts return to Jerusalem


Trump dethrones the RINO Messiah. 


#2 Election Night Results Thread – Northeastern Primary – Trump Runs The Table, Wins Every State…





The Asterisk On A Costco Price Tag

just like Michael Jackson: Police: Prince Was Murdered

meanwhile, in Hungary