.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, April 21, 2016

PROPHECY ~ "...when the grid goes down, people are going to go insane.", "So what more is there for you? Do you then turn back to intellect, reasoning, emotions, feelings, instinct?"

"I panic when I don’t have my phone. Its nuts. I can barely remember how we lived without mobile phones." 






You are yet again at another crossroads.

".....Do not be caught up in external circumstances for all of this is passing away. Soon the very basic necessities of life will be what most people are talking about. The idolatry and the greed, the lust and the selfishness of this world has become too much to bear any longer. I will bring not only this nation to her knees but every soul on this earth will come to know Me as Lord and Savior of All. I will make Myself known. It is time. I have waited far too long. All will know of My righteousness. Every knee will bow, every tongue will confess and all of Heaven will rejoice that the day has finally come.

I do not mean to diminish what I have called you to walk in here, but it is imperative that you keep your perspectives. Having a soul nature that is still fallen, you will find it very easy to slip into your feelings and your thoughts, into intellect and reasoning. This is not what I am asking for you to do. Because I have taught you to respond the way I respond, you must walk in this from here forward. You must. There is no other way at this point. There is no other way. There is no other response that can be given. You must engage and you must utilize everything you have been taught. ....."  message to Julie 4/17/16

When the wind shifts suddenly and untimely…
When the seasons do not continue within normality…
When the fruits and foods cause harm to the human body…
When contaminated water infects man with great diseases…
When man no longer looks his brother in the eye

Pray, My children, 
from one end to the other Earth moves with force.

YOU MUST BE SPIRITUALLY WISE 
SO YOU WILL DISCERN & NOT BE FOOLED BY EVIL
LOVE MY MOTHER. SHE IS THE PROTECTION & SHELTER FOR EACH ONE OF THOSE WHO ARE MINE.
revelaciones marianas
April 14,2016
April 17, 2016

  

Oh Jesus, cover me with your Precious Blood 
and fill me with the Holy Spirit,
so that I can discern whether these words come from You.
Humble me in spirit. Receive my pleas with mercy 
and open my heart to the Truth. Amen