.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

PROPHECY 3/22/16, Purgatory, Hell, &, Dear Protestant Brethren, Either Jesus is a Liar or the ‘Real Presence’ Is True

Either Jesus is a Liar or the ‘Real Presence’ Is True



"Let us remember that a small step in the midst of great human limitations can be more pleasing to God than a life which appears outwardly in order but moves through the day without confronting great difficulties" Pope Francis

the dark of deepest purgatory, not a picnic, but better than hell

"It is especially the figure of Mary that allowed them to "bridge the unbridgeable", Linda sums up. The two women exchanged books and a DVD on "Notre-Dame". "And we were able to determine the extent to which the figure of Mary presents more similarities than differences between us," explains Linda.

the reign of the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.



"Today, Kim is 53. Her beautiful kimono hides the deep scars on her back and arms while her beautiful smile tries to hide the pain she still deals with daily."
" "And when I read in John 14:6, where Jesus say, 'I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father except by Me,' I was really confused," she told Griffith. "Oh, my religion different and why Jesus say that? I keep searching. And finally in Christmas 1982, I became a Christian."

"How did that help you forgive the people that dropped the bombs that burned you?" Griffith asked.

"The picture of Jesus Christ when they put Him on the cross and they kill Him, so Jesus say, Father, forgive them, they don't know what they are doing," she replied.

"So that picture, that words, Lord, help me to do the same thing like you did. And I started to pray for my enemies, and the more I prayed for my enemies the softer my heart became," she said."


'The signs of the times are all around you. Just open your eyes and you will see.' 3/22/16

Horror as China tears down THOUSANDS of crucifixes in crude bid to eradicate Christianity