.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Next Trump Rallies & MUST SEE SPEECH, pop-psychological analysis Hatchet Job on Donald John by Fr. Marcel Guarnizo, the stench of our filthy elected leaders, ... &

 "the WRITHING mass of maggots which we often see on the stinking remains of a roadkill": “I have no desire to be part of a profession I consider to be profoundly corrupt to its core, ... I’m hacking at the roots of tyranny, not its branches.



a hatchet piece of Marxist Psycho-Political manipulation by Fr Marcel Guarnizo against Donald Trump.   “We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.” leftist Christopher Hedges

"Please spread this information, make a BIG CROWD & vote for TRUMP 2016, thank you"