the “172 Plan”: OH MY: Team Trump Preparing “Political Punch to the Face” Against Cruz Campaign?
Alex Sarp (email @ gop.com)
Apr 6 at 2:29 PM
Thank you for contacting us about your concerns.
I want to assure you that the RNC is 100% completely neutral in the GOP Presidential primary. It is our duty to remain neutral until a party nominee has been chosen by the delegates at our Republican National Convention, being held in Cleveland, Ohio in July 2016.
We will support whoever the nominee is.
If you have any questions about the convention please visit conventionfacts.gop or feel free to reach out me.
P.S. - Have you heard about the field team we are building? It's called the Republican Leadership Initiative and thousands are signing up! Check it out
Director of Outreach and Support
Republican National Committee
310 First Street SE
Washington, DC 20003
Ideas Time • 2 hours
"James Fetzer reported the following results for Wisconsin from 54 thousand people who already voted as follows:
Bottom line Trump got ripped of by Cruz and the establishment. People should be going to jail over this."
- "Go back in your luxurious hole with Jon Corzine and widen that wealth gap some more Henry..." Fri, 04/08/2016 - 13:42 | 7414927 Two Theives and... the Treasury's Exchange Stabilization Fund: "Do you really think that Hank Paulson was bleating out in fear when he said that there would be tanks in the streets? That was an overt THREAT." Fri, 04/08/2016 - 13:53 | 7414971 Tall Tom @ ZH
- an organized thing by Cruz to steal the nomination
- & If anyone has a copy of Cruz’s CRBA,...
- enter Solid Strategy Guy
- WHAT THEY SAID HE SAID: Carson: Trump's poll numbers are 'horrible' & what he actually said! “Well, first of all, it is interesting, I did have high favorables. People liked me but they didn't vote for me. And Trump has horrible numbers, but they vote for him,” Carson responded, chuckling. “I don't know that there's a great correlation there.”
- see below chart showing the total level of indebtedness among developed and developing countries.
- P.S. about those LIBERTARIANS: What you need to know about Will Coley that the CBS news report and video below conveniently ignored: