.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, April 25, 2016

† PROPHECY † ATTENTION PRAYER WARRIORS ~ 4/19-5/1 'JUST AS SHE PROTECTED HER PRIESTS SONS AT HIROSHIMA', THE DEATH OF PRINCE, CERN / Alarming 2 Hour Collapse of Earth's Shields/180' Waves/Atlantic


“Dearest children, have I not counted every tear that falls from your eyes? Am I not your Mother? Who would comfort you if not your Mother? My Son has given me the special privilege of comforting those who mourn. He desired that you, my children, would receive from me the same comforts he received in his time on earth. You do not know what transpired between us in our earthly time together. Even our sorrow was an unending exchange of love and joy. My children, in your sorrow, enter into that holy exchange of love and joy. This is a tremendous grace my Son desires for you. Embrace it and have no fear. We are with you, dear children, with our love and joy. Be at peace.” PELIANITO 4/24/16


Was Prince an Illuminati Sacrifice?





"My children who belong to ME rush now into the arms of MY MOTHER and do not delay because there is no time left. The events that have been foretold have started and will increase dramatically in size and scope. NO PART OF THE EARTH WILL BE SPARED FROM THESE GREAT CHANGES! Earthquakes, flooding, torrential rains, hurricanes, disease, changing weather patterns, tsunamis, erupting volcanoes and fires will all change the earth....." prophecy April 19, 2016




"We Are Fortunate to Be Living in the Most Peaceful...Era in Human History" & that would be Bari Sotoero



"My people, you are on the edge. You are poised for a new beginning.
I am taking My prepared ones into the beginning of the next chapter of their lives. Glorious changes shall take place overnight as you watch the fulfillment of My promises (that I made) to you long ago.

You have remained faithful and now you will be rewarded! I desire My people would enjoy their rewards in this time (I felt He meant before the judgments and so much disaster are widespread). I desire those who know Me not or who refuse to believe would see My hand of blessing on your lives.

You are on the edge – the new chapter begins!"  prophecy 4/17/16