actsnow • 3 hours ago "They are using the last straw man they have, the race card straw man, this is going to get violent shortly! The leftist Marxist know that as soon as Obama is gone things are going to change."
NY ICE Counter Demonstration at Grand Hyatt
DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen - April 28, 1997 "There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves" via JSFJ
- 4/16/2016 — Whole portion of South Japan moves from Northeast to Southwest during major shift
- Second strong 7.0 magnitude earthquake rocks Kumamoto area, killing at least 11
- Violent tornado rips through the city of Dolores, killing 4 and injuring hundreds, Uruguay
- Arizona geologist says earthquake swarm is highly unusual
- of course they do
- Large road bridge collapses as new quake hits Kumamoto
- Massive volcano in North Korea may be waiting to blow
- Big earthquake hits off coast of Guatemala
State Department Belatedly Releases New Clinton Benghazi Documents
FILED UNDER TRICK QUESTIONS: Cruz PAC’s Paid Talk Radio Insider $8 Million Dollars – Was Money Illegally Used To Buy Talk Host Endorsements?
WASHINGTON — "Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks."
but don't you worry: Nicki Minaj, Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Wale, J. Cole, & Ludacris had a sit-down with Barack Hussein Soebarkah & some of his top advisers to talk...