.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, April 21, 2016

AN OPEN, RADICAL LETTER TO DONALD TRUMP

Dear Don John,

America will be restored to Greatness when we are once more ONE NATION UNDER GOD, & the MURDER of our unborn Children is stopped.


A Child of rape, already conceived in violence, does NOT deserve to then be torn apart, poisoned, & flushed when there are many parents who would gladly adopt. & as goes incest, & the Mother's life; these are in God's Hands.

Are we not A Nation Under God?

GOD WILL NEVER 'SHED HIS GRACE' ON A NATION THAT MURDERS THE MOST INNOCENT OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS.

AMERICA WILL NEVER BE GREAT AGAIN WITHOUT THE LORD.

Take a hold of this issue with both hands; with a Heart that Loves & Honors the Almighty; with all the Bravado & BALLS that you have on all the other crucial, urgent crisises facing our country & God Himself will lead you to victory, & America safely back into the Harbor of Heaven.

I am certain of this Mr. Trump!

Yours in Jesus & Mary,
the little brother


Oct 12th, 2013, Most Holy Mary to America

"I have drawn my sword of division against America. .. I will divide America from head to toe. All will be division.

I do this, America, because you have drawn your sword against your unborn. They have never lived to see their own country. Why should I allow the mothers, the fathers, the doctors, the politicians, those who made money and all those who have voted for abortion to enjoy a peaceful America?

When America puts away forever its sword of abortion, I will put away my sword of division.