.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, April 8, 2016

Amoris Laetitia ~ "to the goodness which the Holy Spirit sows in the midst of human weakness.”

"...  Beloved, look around you. Deception is everywhere. Satan has deceived millions. Divorce is on the rise. Children are left unattended. Children suffer from lack of direction. My Little Ones, lead! Teach your children to pray. Teach them to love, and to honor Me. Teach them the importance of obedience to My divine will. Model virtue to those under your care. Model integrity, and holiness. Do not refuse Me. Do not pretend that others will meet the needs of your own. Parents, I command you to serve. Serve within your own families. Serve for My glory. Make your presence felt. ..." message to Jabez 4/8/20

At Vatican press conference, Archbishop of Vienna says document is properly read in continuity with the Church’s Tradition