At Vatican press conference, Archbishop of Vienna says document is properly read in continuity with the Church’s Tradition
- “I understand those who prefer a more rigorous pastoral care which leaves no room for confusion,” the pope said. “But I sincerely believe that Jesus wants a church attentive to the goodness which the Holy Spirit sows in the midst of human weakness.” Pope Francis
- "No family drops down from heaven perfectly formed; families need constantly to grow and mature in the ability to love," Pope Francis
- No doctrine change from Pope Francis – but a call for better pastoral care
- Pope's post-Synod document emphasizes flexibility
- The Spin War™ begins, my readers.