.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, March 19, 2016

PROPHECY, Icon of Saint John the Forerunner Gushing Myrrh in Chicago,

 "An unexplained phenomenon has been occurring since July 19th of 2015 in the community of the Assumption Greek Orthodox Church in Homer Glen, Illinois, where an icon of Saint John the Forerunner exudes a fragrant liquid."
 
'Children Created For My Glory,I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Abide in Me. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to minister to you. My Little Ones, Satan has long controlled the world. He has deceived you. Many accept his lies as truth. My Little Ones, seek first My divine will over you, over your families, over your respective nations. Pray for direction. Pray for your leaders. Each nation of the world must have a prayer warrior before My throne of glory. Each nation must be represented, and still many nations are without ambassadors. My Children, pray for protection. Call down My protection over your nations. Satan plans your destruction. Millions of souls hang in the balance. I do not wish to lose a single soul. Pray, Beloved. Pray for conversions. Your leaders are full of pride. They disobey, and break My laws. Pray for them to return to Me. Pray for all world leaders to kneel before Me in all humility. I command you to pray for this intention now. Lift up your leaders, and nations to Me in prayer. I await your prayers. Obey. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom' Saturday, 12 March 2016


'Here I am Lord, I come to live in your most holy will. Amen.'