.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

PROPHECY confirmed: the Locutions, the Remnant, the Hour of Darkness & the destruction of evil



The Syrian War Started 5 Years Ago

Special Locution – The Fires of Syria 


Before Adoration on Thursday March 10, 2016 at 10:00 p.m to John Martinez Jr.
'.....I have sent many prophets and messengers to awaken a world that has fallen asleep to my Love. There is not a place on earth where evil does not exist. Satan is in control of many world leaders. My Holy Word in Scripture has not yet been fulfilled, but the time of My Holy Wrath is very close. Yet, I am your Father and your God of mercy and love. I have called many of my prophets, messengers and holy spiritual leaders to help you prepare for this coming tribulation. These anointed men and women are part of the Remnant that Mary is bringing together. I tell you to discern and pray, for Satan is using his followers to mimic my anointed ones. ....
I want you to know the love that I have for each of you. The time is coming that you will experience my Holy love and protection. I have raised leaders, and you will know them by their spirit and their love for Me......
..... I ask that you pray for Pope Francis and your priests. There will be many innocent martyrs that will give their lives for me.'