.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, March 12, 2016

more CHICAGO: live footage of Moveon.org & Black Lives Matter w/domestic terrorist/murderer, Bill Ayers leading the way.



 chicago protest rally cancelled 
via the conservative treehouse

Violence At Chicago Trump Rally Led By Known Ally of Obama "Yes, Bill Ayers (Convicted felon, self-admitted Communist revolutionary, founder of the Weather Underground terrorist group) is back...well, he has never left.  "But Ayers is NOTHING without funding. And where do you suspect that funding comes from?  Let me repeat however what I just wrote over on my latest blog-post at Torn-Republic, Let's not forget that it is George Soros, the leftist billionaire bent on and collaborating with Barack Obama's Progressive Left to destroy America that funds Black Lives Matter.  If anything needs to be exposed regarding these protests, it is the simple fact that there is nothing grassroots about it.  It is still ANOTHER orchestrated campaign to fundamentally change America.  It is ANOTHER effort to put Hillary in the White House in 2016, come hell or high water."


''i supported cruz before this but he lost my support, trump now has my vote"