.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

really...do you think this is funny?!!: 'The Terminus of Fear' - "I would rather order a taxi straight to hell',


LAVOY FINICUM


Soetoro cracks Scalia death joke: "...appointing judges, the usual stuff,” the president jested, as the crowd in attendance burst into laughter.
"I stomached Hannity last night to see Trump. Anyone notice Trump mentioned the statute of limitations on Hillary's crimes is six years? Shows you he's not only ahead of the game re: prosecutions, but it also makes you wonder what he has in store for Obama! Word is he's been consulting with former U.S. attorney Rudy Guiliani...." Reagans_Ghost @BR

Cairo (CNN) "A 3-year-old Egyptian boy has been sentenced to life in prison for a crime he allegedly committed when he was 16 months old." you understand what's going on here....right?!

"I will continue on to Macedonia," said Abdulah Farash, 21, a student from Syria. "My friend and I want to go on to Germany... it was important to reach Greece through Izmir,...Then things are easy."

"No-go: Hordes of drunk, predatory migrants have turned an Austrian train station into a 'no-go zone' for local women, who dub the station 'The Terminus of Fear'"