.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, February 6, 2016

prophecy ~ The harvest has begun, the uncorrupted Body of St. Pio, when Protestants go Catholic, &, A clear & certain trumpet

Catholic Church of the East Joins Orthodox Christianity

'... I will gift you with the grace of final perseverance. Pray, My Little Ones for Death looms. The harvest has begun. Satan desires to claim many souls for himself. Be strong in the faith. Pray. Pray for strength. I will assist you. ...' Jabez 2/4/16

'...Much destruction is all around you. Put on My full armor, and always remember that I send you among the wolves. ...' message to Jabez 1/30/16





Familiam tuam, quaesumus, Domine,
continua pietate custodi,
ut, quae in sola spe gratiae caelestis innititur,
tua semper protectione muniatur.

Guard Your family, we beseech You, O Lord,
with continual mercy,
so that that (family) which is propping itself up upon the sole hope of heavenly grace
may always be defended by Your protection.


Evangelical Pastor Rick Warren Prays Divine Mercy Chaplet, Watches EWTN