.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, February 19, 2016

2 Chronicles 14:7 And he said to Juda: Let us build these cities, & compass them with walls, the Escalating Attack of Satan, what the Pope actually said, &, Cardinal Robert Sarah's take on the Donald & the Pope


but first, Justice Scalia's memorial: Independent Journal Review has the video you need to see


"If the Pope speaks about the economy or politics, it is not his field of expertise. He can offer his vision or opinion, but it’s not dogma. He can err. But what he says about Christ, about the Sacraments, about the faith must be considered as sure.

If he speaks about the environment, the climate, the economy, immigrants, etc., he is working from information that may be correct, or mistaken, but [in these cases] he is speaking as Obama speaks, or another president. It doesn’t mean that what he says on the economy is dogma, something we need to follow. It’s an opinion.

For me, it’s clear that the Pope cannot not speak about these issues. But when he does, he is saying what any Head of State can say without it being the Word of God. We need to distinguish."  Excerpt October 1, 2015 interview with Cardinal Robert Sarah


A translation of Pope Francis’s comments made aboard his airplane  “As far as what you said about whether I would advise to vote or not to vote, I am not getting involved in that. I say only this man is not Christian if he has said things like that. We must see if he said things in that way and in this I give the benefit of the doubt.”


"But these statements, and other important comments by the Pope about his visit to Mexico and his meeting with Patriarch Kirill, will be barely noticed—drowned out by the noise about his comments on Trump and Zika."

He made clear Thursday night he had no appetite at all for a personal tiff against the Pope. Asked first about about the day he'd just had, Trump replied with a joking sigh: "Well, the Pope is a wonderful guy. I think he said something much softer than it was originally reported by the media. I think he heard one side of the story, which was probably by the Mexican government, I think he was very much misinterpreted, and I also think he was given misinformation. I like his personality, I like what he represents, and I certainly have great respect for the position."