.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, January 18, 2016

† PROPHECY † the climate will strongly scourge the Earth; this is when you will pray the Holy Trisagion


“My child Eileen, I tell you truly, with all the evil and negativity that the world is capable of, if My Light is nurtured and lives in just one soul, all the negativity that is a big part of the world will be negated and The Light will prevail.” 1/9/16

† † † † † † † † † † † †   † † † † † † † † † † † †   † † † † † † † † † † † †

Pray, My beloved People, 
pray for the Salvation of the souls.
At this instant, pray for the East of the United States; 
sin reigns in some States.

Pray, My beloved People; the land continues to tremble 
with force, ocean waters are agitated, 
& some tsunamis will keep humanity in suspense.

Pray, My beloved People, pray; Italy will suffer for it.

My children, the climate will strongly scourge the Earth, it will make entire Peoples suffer mercilessly; this is when you will pray the Holy Trisagion and you will look for it and maybe you will not find it. WHY DO YOU WAIT FOR ADVERSITY TO APPROACH MY HOUSE?

 Pray, My People, pray, 
as the shaking of the earth increases.

Pray, My children, for Japan, for Chile, 
and for the United States.

Pray and meditate the Holy Rosary; 
live this prayer in truth and spirit,
this prayer from which the devil flees in horror,

The Etna volcano does not rest.