.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, January 11, 2016

PROPHECY ~ all of you will be tested before the year is done

Do not be troubled and do not worry. God fights on behalf of those who serve him and will never leave you alone. Edson Glauber 12/29-31/15


“My beloved, the power of the Holy Spirit is without limit. Then why do you doubt? Why do you constantly fall back into your own reasoning? Take the example of St. Joseph who, when tested, responded with complete trust. This was credited to him as righteousness. So you too, when you are tested, learn to let go of your own understanding and in complete faith put all your trust and hope in God. Many of you are being tested now, and all of you will be tested before the year is done. Imitate St. Joseph who never once in his life put his will ahead of God’s. His faith was pure and unwavering. You would do well to seek his intercession at all times. His prayers I cannot resist. Shalom.”  Pelianito 1/10/16


 O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged here below your Heavenly power I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers. O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me, and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us. Amen.


The ocean floor moves and is opening the earth from its entrails until it reaches the surface, causing amazement in those who live where these things happen.... The Earth trembles and will continue to shake with force.

Pray, My children; My Son’s Church will experience 
instants of pain and perplexity.

Pray, My children; those who have placed the future in the hands of the economy will feel like they are dying on several occasions due to the constant global economy drops.

 Pray, My children, for Japan, for China,
and for India; the suffering will be great.

Pray, My children, for Chile, for the United States,
and for Central America; they will be shaken.

Pray, My children, pray for England;
it will mourn terror.

Revelaciones Marianas 1/5/16
____________________________________

LOCUTIONS to the WORLD
Sept.29, 2013 - Sept.24, 2015
 

LOCUTIONS to the WORLD
Feb. 4 - Sept. 11, 2011