.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, January 15, 2016

& God Comes to make All Things New

miracles proclaiming that God is with us.

photo: Mechaele Loraffe of Buchanan, Michigan

Children Created For My Glory,

I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. My plans near fruition. Abide in Me. Keep the covenant which binds us. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be content with much less. Share all that I place at your disposal. There is no reason for such poverty, such starvation to grow rampant all over the globe. I have given you much. Pray for multiplication. Begin to pray with this intention in mind. I will do the rest. I will multiply all things for you. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me always, and never fear. You will want for nothing. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom message to Jabez