.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

FATIMA ~ the Consecration has not yet been made, “Jesus, I ask You, give me the strength for battle."


" St. Faustina teaches: “I renewed my act of submission in all things to the will of God.” When the devil sees that his efforts cause us to turn to Christ with trust, surrender and dependence, he flees. Trust is a spiritual weapon—the twin to the shield of faith mentioned in the armor of God (cf. Ephs. 6:16).

In the next Diary entry, St. Faustina saw Jesus who said, “…Satan gained nothing by tempting you, because you did not enter into conversation with him. Continue to act in this way. You gave me great glory today by fighting so faithfully. Let it be confirmed and engraved on your heart that I am always with you even if you don’t feel My presence at the time of battle” "

It is only a year & a half to the anniversary of the first hundred years of the apparitions of Our Lady at Fatima. 

Dear Infant Jesus
I am so weary
I remain at Your feet unable to move
Holy Infant
Thank You
That I may take respite here

Most Holy Mary
I am Your servant, faithful
Resting at the foot of the manger
In the company of Angels
& the Animals
Let me not despair