.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

"We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has ever experienced." St. John Paul II

"We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-church, between the Gospel and the anti-Gospel, between Christ and the anti-christ. This confrontation lies within the plans of Divine Providence. It is, therefore, in God's Plan, and it must be a trial which the Church must take up and face courageously..." St. John Paul II ~ November of 1976

That the Precious Blood may protect me; 
that the Precious Blood may heal me; 
that the Precious Blood mold me; 
that the Precious Blood renew me.