.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

† LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD † 'I invite all, from every faith & every nation to walk my path of light. I do not limit this path to Catholics or even to the baptized Christians. The time is so urgent & the darkness is so great, that I must open my path of light to everyone.'

God “never imposes upon us with force, ... To save us, He did not change history by performing a grand miracle. Instead, He lived with simplicity, humility and meekness. God does not like the dramatic revolutions of the powerful of history, and does not use a magic wand to change situations. Instead He makes Himself small, He becomes a child, to attract us with love, to touch our hearts with His humble goodness, to draw attention through His poverty to those who worry about accumulating the false treasures of this world." The Holy Father, Pope Francis


★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 2/20-26/15 ★ The heavens are closed & God has not closed them
'The time is short. So much stands in the path of the coming destruction. ...Terrorism is revealing the religious superficiality of the West. Only my plan of the West regaining its faith will end terrorism. But that is path which few want to walk.'

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 2/16-19/15 ★ ظهور السيدة العذراء مريم فوق كنيستها في الزيتون، القاهرة، مصر You are absorbed by a darkness that you do not even perceive.
'Now, I speak the most precious words of all. ...these are not the usual times.  This is the hour, as Jesus called it.'

† † † † † †
painting: Curt John Witt