.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, November 6, 2015

My Remnant is slowly coming together — the completion of Fatima is about to come to its conclusion.




"The pain & suffering of my little saints who have suffered martyrdom have long reached the heart of God the Father"




painting: Curt John Witt
“I will go to Mary.
She is clothed with the sun.
I will walk in her light.
She has many tasks in her heart and she will give one to me. 

I will know that it came from her and I will be faithful to it”. 
  


Padre Pio’s Mysterious Encounters with Souls from Purgatory



Message of Our Lady, October 18, 2015 to Edson Glauber
Peace, my beloved children!
My children, God loves you and has sent me from heaven to bless you and to help you, granting you great graces of conversion, love and peace. Convert, convert, convert. Only thus will the world be transformed and [become] better. Believe more and more.
I, your Mother, am here before you. The more difficult the times will be, the more I will help you to be of my Son and will show you the way that leads you to Him.
Evil wants to reign in the world and in families, but the love of God, powerful and holy, reveals itself in depth for the salvation of all my children. Love in order to be united to God. Love in order to understand the Lord's will. Love in order that your families might be healed.
Love, my children, love destroys all evil. Love wards off the devil and saves so many souls for heaven.
I bless you, so that your hearts might be filled with God's love and peace. Thank you for your presence. I place you within my maternal Heart and tell you that I am praying before the throne of my Son for you and for your families. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!