.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, November 30, 2015

✢LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD Oct.11,2013,Sept.9,2015 Notre Dame & America ✢ , as they tried to leave Our Lady of Fatima parish in Bangui, &,The time of doing teshuva from love is past. the situation is turning critical, Now there’s no time!


.....What can Europe do? They used to invoke me as Notre Dame (Our Lady). In those centuries, I blessed Europe and sent my sons to discover and to develop a new world. If the European leaders would again use these words, Notre Dame, I would bless them and lead them into peaceful waters. How much I love that title......

Gil Nachman {in an interview w/Mystical rabbi Rabbi Amram Vaknin} emphasized that the situation is turning critical. Time is very short and the violent events in Israel and around the world are going to increase in frequency and intensity as the Messiah’s appearance gets closer. He urged everyone, including the leaders of the Jewish people, to take the warnings of Rabbi Vaknin to heart and to work diligently on repairing their relationship with God and His laws. As Nachman explained, true repentance is the only way to avoid more bloodshed.


✢ The Role of Pope Francis ✢  LOCUTIONS 09/09/2015


painting: Curt John Wit