.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, October 9, 2015

† Revelaciones Marianas ~ Sept. 30, Oct.4,, 2015 † ,& PROPHECY as to the delay of judgement many messengers understood was coming from the Father during the time of Yom Kippur, BELOVED CHILDREN, THE ECONOMY CONTINUES ITS DOWNFALL WITHOUT STOPPING.



as to the delay of judgement many messengers understood was coming from Father during the time of Yom Kippur.

My daughter, many have been the warnings of the darkness, of the great and terrible evil that is upon you. It is no surprise that no one wants to listen to the messages from My prophets and My watchmen, that the multitudes feel that life as normal will remain. I tell you this, a dark and powerful wind has arisen and the fire of judgement both physical and spiritual have arrived. There are only a few of My chosen remnant who truly understand the depths of this evil and what it has brought. There is no more time. It is already here. Oct.7,2015


I am working on things behind the scenes you have prayed for, My children. Though you cannot yet see the results, praise Me, for the answer IS coming!
My children know these are perilous times. Very perilous indeed, for some....but those who serve Me, who walk in My ways will see only blessings! wings of prophecy, Oct. 4-8,15


At this instant, I address each one of My children.


Beloved children, pray for the United States;
 it will suffer at the hands of humans and Nature.

My People,

Earth wishes to wake up man and, in its zeal to wake you, it shakes with force; because of this, several countries will suffer. Pray for those who will be purified.
Earth trembles; the list of countries would be long; pray for those who will suffer.

The water will penetrate the land to wash away man’s sin off it.
With astonishment you will see, in the Celestial Vault, phenomena never seen before: Signs that forebode, for My children, the suffering that advances, in which there will be a small respite to then break out again with more force.

Pray, children, pray for Russia; 
control happens in silence, without noise.

BELOVED CHILDREN, THE ECONOMY CONTINUES ITS DOWNFALL WITHOUT STOPPING.


Why Are The IMF, The UN, The BIS And Citibank All Warning That An Economic Crisis Could Be Imminent?
"Earth is groaning. Meanwhile, the deckchairs on the Titanic have to be rearranged and parties planned ’cause nothing can happen to ‘merica. We are just too big to fail. Sigh." robert

LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD (continuing update 10/8) ~ "everything is not “okay” in the financial world…"