.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Importing Muslim wars: Bloody violence breaks out between Syrian & Afghan refugees, & in L.A.





"Teausant, who is being held without bail at the Sacramento County jail, has been described in court papers as boasting of wanting to bomb the Los Angeles subway system and blow up his infant daughter’s day care center because it was a ‘Zionist reform church.’ He allegedly boasted of wanting to train Islamic State fighters. ‘I’m going to be a commander and I’m going to be on the front of every single newspaper in the country,’ he allegedly told the informant.”"


Gaza Uni. Dean of Quranic Studies Approves Killing Jewish Women and Children.