.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, September 19, 2015

those who would turn the whole world into a hell. Locutions 9/23/14


Ave Maria, gratia plena;
Dominus tecum: benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei
ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen.


Be careful. You are surrounded by wolves. My Little Ones, danger is all around you. Pray. Never leave your homes without putting on My armor. Protect yourselves as you rise, and ask your angels to minister to you. Jabez 9/18/15

They are intelligent, powerful. They are his vanguard, his instruments in leading the world over the brink, accepted by many, often well-groomed, highly educated and even charming.... Locutions 9/21/14

Do not say that the destructive fires of Syria, Iraq, ISIS, the Ukraine and Gaza are human fires.  They are the fires of hell, flowing from the hearts of those who would turn the whole world into a hell. Locutions 9/23/14

My will shall be manifest all over the Earth, and My Chosen Sons, and Daughters will take their rightful place in all areas of life, as My heirs they shall lead the masses, and provoke much change. I bless you, Beloved. Jabez 9/19/15




We beseech Thee, O Lord
that our fragility may be upheld
by the remedies of Thy mercy,
so that what of itself is falling into ruin
may, by Thy clemency, be restored.