.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, September 20, 2015

† Revelaciones Marianas ~ September 13, 2015 † Manifestación en Imagen religiosa - 15 Septiembre de 2015 ~ Children, do not blame Me for what is coming; I have warned you so you would be on guard

“Beloved child, the Body of Christ is being torn from without and within. Ponder these words (from Scripture). Do not be one who shreds the Body from the inside, as one who eats glass. Be as humble, sweet, and trusting as an infant at the breast. Do not pull away from the breast to wail over things that are not yours to change. Focus on what has been given to you. Do that well and completely and you will have peace and joy. You will be building a peaceful kingdom. You will be a herald of the Triumph of the Immaculate. Man your own tiller and no one else’s and you will be living in the will of God. Shalom, dear child.” Pelianito 9/17/15




MY PEOPLE, MY BELOVED PEOPLE, LOOK ON HIGH; THE SIGNALS ABOUND, AND YOU WILL DISCOVER WHAT SCIENCE WANTS TO HIDE FROM YOU. REMAIN ON GUARD; THIS IS NOT THE INSTANT TO HESITATE.
Pray, My children; the eyes of humanity 
will be fixed on the United States
where great projects against My People will be generated.
This people of Mine will be plunged into mourning.

Pray, My children, for Europe; it will suffer by surprise, it will be
betrayed and Nature will strike it.

Pray, My Church suffers, My children will suffer. 
I WILL NOT ABANDON YOU.
My Church will suffer; it will be purified in the crucible.

Pray for Costa Rica; it will be shaken.
The land trembles and the volcanoes will awaken again.

My children are persecuted and taken to slaughter in the cruelest way; My children are feared because My Spirit lives in those who not only confess but also live fully My Father’s Will. 

NOT ALL WHO PERFORM MIRACLES ARE FULL OF MY HOLY SPIRIT; DISCERNRevelaciones Marianas ~ September 13, 2015