.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 9/13-15/15 ★ all my children will have their great sign, The events will have a profound impact on Pope Francis, there will be no turning back.

"Next Saturday I will depart for an Apostolic Voyage to Cuba and the United States of America, a mission to which I am going with great hope. The principle reason for the Voyage is the Eighth World Meeting of Families, which will take place in Philadelphia. I will also be going to the central headquarters of the United Nations on the 70th anniversary of its institution. Even now I greet with affection the Cuban and American people, who, guided by their pastors, are spiritually prepared. I ask everyone to accompany me with prayer, invoking the light and strength of the Holy Spirit and the intercession of Mary Most Holy, Patroness of Cuba as the Virgin of Charity of Cobre, and Patroness of the United States of America as the Immaculate Conception."

13. The Role of Pope Francis

09/13/2015
Mary

I want to speak of Pope Francis whom I have raised to the Chair of Peter. Each pope brings his own personality. However, each day, graces pour into the popes to lead them in a definite direction. Each pope brings his personal thoughts but these are quickly subjected to the Holy Spirit’s purpose in raising him to the papacy. I want to highlight these gifts and put them in the context of what the future holds.

I have often said that I want the Church and the papacy to have a stronger and larger role in world governance. The world leaders have rejected this idea and deprived the Church of the role it had enjoyed for centuries.

I have been bringing forth popes with great charisms who have captivated the minds and hearts of so many. Pope Francis is certainly one of these. His greatest gift is to win over hearts, to help people to see the Catholic Church in a new light. This has been his role up to now. In the October Synod of Bishops, he hopes to widen and to spread out the net even more (although he is well aware of the danger of breaking the nets themselves).

These two gifts flow from his personality and from deeply held convictions. They are not superficial nor the result of overnight thinking. He knows this path and he knows how he wants to have the Church reach out.

As great as these are, they are not the special, unique gift of his papacy. They are gifts which flow from below. The greatest gift will flow from above. After the event my heavenly purpose in choosing him will begin to come to the foreground. This event will be definitive. New papal graces will pour out and I will lead him on a new search to discover the Church’s role in this new situation

Comment: The events will have a profound impact on the path taken by Pope Francis



14. The Two Armies

 09/14/2015
Mary

I bring my children into the full light, so that even in great darkness, they can see that my plan is unfolding. When the events begin, while Pope Francis is in America, all my children will have their great sign that the plan of Fatima and the role of the Woman Clothed With the Sun have been released.

After this event, there will be no turning back. Heaven’s powers will be released. I will come, more and more, onto the world stage. The battle will begin because war has been openly declared.

This means the clear joining of sides. Both armies, good and evil, will gather in battle array. All will be forced to make a decision. Whom will you serve? Who is your king?

It will seem that Satan’s army is much larger and that darkness will certainly win. That is why I must come onto the scene and give forth many clear signs. How can my children enlist in the army if they never see the general and they do not know their king?

I will recruit by signs and by words which interpret the signs. All will experience these signs but, only those who know my words, can interpret them correctly.

You are entering a period of great faith. There will be both darkness and signs in which you can only walk by faith. Other lights will be taken from you. I will train you. I promise you sufficient signs outside of you and enough faith within you. Listen to my words. They will guide you in the darkness that is coming.

Comment: By the September events, we will know that Mary begins her tasks as the Woman confronting Satan’s army.



15. Interpreting the Events

09/15/2015
Mary

As the time grows closer, I must pour out greater gifts of light and understanding. World leaders are concerned with difficulties coming from every side, totally unable to cope with these problems.

In the midst of all these social upheavals stands the world’s economic system, filled with its great weaknesses. The financial resources are not present to deal with the demands, caused so much by the ongoing Syrian revolution. All of these factors will lead to civil unrest that will also be beyond the power of governments.

My words, spoken years ago, that the Syrian revolution would light the fuse by causing structures to fall and stirring unrest are being fulfilled. This instability flows everywhere, with great suffering and no end in sight. This multiplication of problems is Satan’s plan, constantly diverting attention as leaders are forced to confront constantly new disruptions. (Concerning Syria, locutions were give on February 12, 2012, August 23, 26, 27, 2013 and September 2, 4 and 6, 2013.)

The events in September will bring all to a head, a culmination of many weaknesses that breaks out, like a pot that finally boils over for all to see.

This is my teaching. Satan sees it to his advantage to manifest his power in order to encourage those who want to overthrow the West. They will take great joy in the collapse and will see their timetable moved up by many years. They will see the great vulnerability of the West which has allowed itself to become so weak. This will only add to the woes.

However, my children will see the events quite differently. The events will be a sign to them that I have actively begun to assume my role as the Woman and that all I have prepared will also begin to manifest its power. How important are my words to interpret these events.

Comment: How much we will need Our Lady’s words to guide us.


Trust is how you navigate the storm.

Rosary Family