.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, June 4, 2015

† Revelaciones Marianas ~ 20,23 MAY 2015 † Humanity is now on the brink of its own destruction, THE HUMAN RACE WILL BE PURIFIED FROM NATION TO NATION

Lo and behold!
Humanity is now on the brink of its own destruction

St Michael the Archangel, June 2, 2015 at 7:38am, Cristo Rey Church


THIS INSTANT YOU ARE LIVING IS DECISIVE

† Revelaciones Marianas ~ 23 MAY 2015 †

I ask you to pray strongly for the United States;
 its name will be repeated, heard, and written all over the world. Nature approaches in view of the disobedience of these People towards My Law, and suffering will be taken to this land I love by the hands of men.

Pray for Italy, it will suffer 
and the cry of its inhabitants will be heard.

Pray, My children, pray constantly for Japan, 
do not neglect Japan in your prayers.

Pray asking My Holy Spirit to descend and to abundantly grant His Gifts and Graces upon those who deserve them.


I NO LONGER CALL YOU WITH MY HEART; I CALL YOU WITH MY JUSTICE

† Revelaciones Marianas ~ 20 MAY 2015 †

As if it were hollow, the Earth will continue to open in several parts of the world, wishing to renew itself; it will take to its depths what you now see as surface.

The plague continues to advance and will reach the large cities at the instants when you will face the evil deeds of these men. When this happens, go to My Mother so She will heal you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have spoken of a time when the cries of those slain, that are under My altar would be heard and their prayers answered. This is that time.


At that moment “there were many tears among the priests. I was crying, priests were crying,” and bishops who were under a covered area came out and also started looking up, he recalled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pray unceasingly. Remain steadfast and be of good courage My soldiers and My army, My warriors. Fight the good fight of faith in strength and honor, loyalty and bravery, showing goodness, kindness and mercy to all as it has been shown to you. June 1 message to Julie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bless each one who embraces this My Word with love, I bless your walking, I bless your kin, and I protect you and seal you with My Most Precious Blood.


HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN. 
 HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN. 
HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.