.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, June 15, 2015

† PROELIUM COMMITTO ~ URGENT PROPHECY † 'faith-derangement syndrome': the conviction that an invisible, omnipresent, omniscient authority (commonly referred to as “God”) directs the course of human & natural events

'I am calling My people now to war against this spirit'

prophecy 6/13/15




identify the source, identify the enemy

"Sufferers of faith-derangement syndrome (FDS) exhibit the following symptoms: unshakable belief in the veracity of manifest absurdities detailed in ancient texts regarding the origins of the cosmos and life on earth; a determination to disseminate said absurdities in educational institutions and via the media; a propensity to enjoin and even enforce (at times using violence) obedience to regulations stipulated in said ancient texts, regardless of their suitability for contemporary circumstances; the conviction that an invisible, omnipresent, omniscient authority (commonly referred to as “God”) directs the course of human and natural events, is vulnerable to propitiation and blandishments, and monitors individual human behavior, including thought processes, with an especially prurient interest in sexual activity."

The time is now to fully engage on all levels
~ the hordes of hell are unleashed.

 'I am about to shake the heavens and the earth mightily but I am the solid rock on which you stand. ... the culmination of all things has arrived.' prophecy 6/19/15


Pray, My beloved, for My children in the United States, 
they will suffer constant scourges.

Repent, My children, seek the salvation of the soul. 

Pray, My children, for Colombia; 
this land will mourn its future. 

Pray, My children, for England; 
it will be shaken at the hands of man’s rage.