.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, June 5, 2015

† Itacoatiata-Amazonas † This is the hour for your return to God, Divine Justice will come upon the world in a way never seen before that will make the whole world shake




message to Jabez 5 June 2015

Children of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. Hear Me. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels most pure. Accept My direction. Spend time with Me. Abandon your plans. Look to Me for guidance. All decisions must pass through Me. Pray for discernment. Draw near to Me always. Live as saints. Share all that I place at your disposal. Repent of all transgressions. Forgive your enemies. Move on. Pray for the grace to forgive. I will gift you with tokens of My affection, when you make yourselves One with My divine will. Reject the ways of man. Satan will cause you to err, and to loose your focus. Be warned. Put on My armor as you rise, and pray for protection. Ask Me to encamp My angels around you, then enter into battle. Fight in My ranks, Little Ones. Your world will then return to its' previous state, and renewal will transform the hearts of leaders. Nations will kneel before Me as a result. Do not give up the fight. Persevere in love. Much hangs in the balance. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom




Humanity has forgotten the laws of God and no longer lives them out. Pray, pray greatly in order that mercy might still prevail over divine justice, for it will come upon the world in a way never seen before that will make the whole world shake, and many places will disappear from the face of the earth. 5/30/15 Edson Glauber


This is the hour for your return to God.Itacoatiata-Amazonas