.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spiritual warfare should be your only concern, Your leaders are lost. Many world leaders adore the Beast, & plan to take over the world. I will uproot them

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I bless you, Beloved. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Follow My instructions, and be holy. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. Spiritual warfare should be your only concern at this time. You must pray. Pray without ceasing. Do not amass riches. Do not look for promotions. I will promote you. Trust in Me. Trust Me as never before. I will provide all that you require. Hope in Me. Spend time with Me. Ask for the desires of your heart. I will convert those who have strayed from the fold. I will work miracles before your very eyes. I ask for prayers. I ask you to assist Me each day through prayer. Be faithful to this mandate. Pray for much needed conversions. Your leaders are lost. Many world leaders adore the Beast, and plan to take over the world. I will uproot them, and replace them with holy men, and women. Pray for this intention. Your prayers will protect your respective nations until My purification is complete. Pray for My will to be done on Earth. Pray for this intention daily. Ask in all confidence, and offer up thanksgiving for what I will do in the hearts of men, women, and children all over the world. The more you thank Me, the sooner conversions will take place. You would do well to remember this. As soon as you have made your petition, offer up thanksgiving to Me. Your faith will grow as a result. Your faith must grow for I need you to serve. Ponder this teaching. Put it into practice each day, several times a day. Then, wait on Me. Be filled with My Spirit, and wait on your miracles to occur. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom message to Jabez, Wednesday, 13 May 2015