.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, May 21, 2015

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 5/19,20/15 ★ all the obstacles to Fatima & the Judases who betray the Church


Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Find rest in My arms of love. I will keep you from all harm. Fear not. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Rejoice in Me. Satan wishes to have victory over your thought patterns. Trust in Me. Do not give in to discouragement, or fear. You are mine. As heirs to My Kingdom of Love, you must not fear. Walk in faith. I will guide you. I will protect you from all evil. Call down My protection, and ask Me to encamp My angels all around you. I will. Make use of all weapons at your disposal. This will ward off demons. Most battles are spiritual in nature. You would do well to remember this.  Attack the root with prayer, and problems will disappear. Pray, Beloved, pray. Pray each day. Do not tire of prayer. Pray with your hearts. I need your prayers. Be filled with My Spirit, and pray with the angels, the souls of purgatory, and the communion of saints. Fast when possible. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom message to Jabez 5/21/15

6. A Door Still Open

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary

From beginning to the end, from creation until the final coming, all of God’s mysteries pass through my Immaculate Heart because God’s Word became flesh within me.  Those who find me, find life because Jesus is there.

Why die of thirst in a desert, when living waters are so easily available?  How different would be the world’s history if only it passed fully through my heart instead of taking the tangled paths created by man.  These are the mysteries I want to explain.

When the original creation descended into the darkness, the heavenly Father conceived of a new creation.  When sin entered the world, the Father decided to create another world, a woman taken from the same soil, but sinless from the first moment of her conception.

Human history had a new path, a sinless path freed from corruption.  That path, hidden for many ages, (as was the mystery of Jesus) was opened completely at Fatima.  An invitation went forth, orchestrated by heaven itself.  Great promises were made.  Nothing has changed.  Nothing has been revoked.  My Fatima heart remains wide open, a new creation formed in my sinless heart and freed from the sin of Eve.  This is the path to world peace and personal peace.

How few have entered that door!  Many have never heard the message.  Fatima is seen as one of many doors, able to be chosen or left behind.  It is called “optional” and “private revelation”.

All of that must change.  These locutions will become the great voice of Fatima, making it so attractive that the whole Church will begin to realize all that God had done when He created me sinless.

Comment:  Our Lady reveals two mysteries.  When God created her free from sin, He began a new creation, which was opened completely at Fatima.


7. Our Lady’s Judases

Print This Post Print This Post

Now I come to the deepest wound.  Has there been a Judas in my life like with Jesus?  Has there been anyone whom I chose, whom I drew close to myself, to whom I have revealed my secrets and who, in turn, has betrayed me?  Sold me out?  Sadly, such people exist.  They have been in high places.  They have had important positions.  They have set me aside to gain their goals.  They have conspired with others.

I have been an embarrassment to them, a piety that seemed only for those who could not understand the theological truths.  They did not want to be identified with Marian piety.  They would write their books and give off their theories, as if the people needed their knowledge.  But me you did not find among their thoughts.  They betrayed me, shutting the doors and leading many on fruitless journeys that led to nowhere.

I do not say this to condemn, nor have I dared to mention names.  That is not my purpose.  I speak so that these blindfolds can be removed, and so that the sterility of their thinking no longer destroys the harvest that can come forth.

In these locutions, I place forth a deep and fruitful theology, one that goes far beyond the light of reason, even reason guided by ordinary faith.  I open up great vistas of truths.  I speak this way to attract everyone, both the simple soul who delights in my truths and the educated person who realizes that my teachings go far beyond the usual theology books.

I want to sweep away all obstacles to the Fatima messages, especially those that arise from any complaints about their theological depth.  I am reopening Fatima.  I am presenting it again, clothed in the deepest theology.  I will not allow Fatima to be set aside, even if I must personally debate all those who dismiss it as merely personal piety.  They are my Judases.

Comment:  Fatima is not based upon some backwater theology that cannot hold its own with great thinkers.