.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, May 31, 2015

in the light of Practical Faith in Divine Providence.



message to Jabez ~ Sunday, 31 May 2015

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts. Draw near to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I have plans for you. My plans near fruition. My plans are perfect. Allow Me to work in you. I will transfigure you in love. I will recreate you, and raise you to holiness. Be willing to change. Change for My glory. Rid yourselves of possessions. Share all that I place at your disposal. Gift others with your time, and talents. Gift others, and place your needs last. I will bless you. Put others first. All will be provided for you. Do not fear. I Am, The Provider, will gift you in abundance when you comply, and follow My instructions. Hear Me. I soon return for My Bride. I bless you now. My triune blessing is yours to share. I place My kiss upon your hearts, and seal you in My love. Shalom