.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

★revelaciones marianas 3/14 - 4/4★ The moon turns red & humanity suffers, Putin has gotten word of the Third Secret, Protestant Research of Marian Miracles, signs from the Most High to get ready?!?

"And IMHO, Putin has gotten word of the Third Secret and is hastily surrounding the former satellite countries." {Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov reportedly said that Russian President Vladimir Putin may speak at the opening of the 70th session of the UN General Assembly in September.....which will also be attended by Catholic Pope Francis, who is anticipated to address the broader membership of the assembly a day after his trip to Washington, where he is also to speak before US Congress.}

'THIS GENERATION HAS SEALED ITSELF AND HAS DELIVERED ITSELF IN THE HANDS OF THE DEVIL. The moon turns red… and humanity suffers. Be aware that each one must be the brother’s keeper; evil advances. The good take refuge in My Son and He owns everything that exists. Look up, remain alert.' Pray, My children, pray because the science without conscience aims to diminish the world population. revelaciones marianas 3/14 - 4/4


As a Protestant, I struggled for answers here. "What a very good article, I know a few protestants that are open to Mary, which is such a blessing and I suspect they will all soon convert. It is the Blessed Virgin who called me back to the Church many many years ago. I love Mary with all of my heart, she brought me back to her Son!
Has anybody read the messages from the seer at www.locutions.org? I was a bit skeptical at first but then I found out they had the Bishop's approval and Monsignor Esseff is overseeing these locutions. He was Mother Teresa's confessor and his confessor was St. Padre Pio! They are amazing and speak about what is happening now with Pope Francis and the world. "


rejoice in what is to come. message to Jabez 4/7/15