.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, April 9, 2015

‘Maria Divine Mercy’: & another false 'prophet' bites the dust

“I’m sorry. I’m not going to get involved with internet trolls who are trying to destroy my life because of a job I did for somebody. I can’t deal with this crap. I’m sorry. But if you honestly believe this sh;t, you can.” Mary Carberry aka Maria Divine Mercy "The public relations consultant, who fell on hard financial times in recent years, transformed herself into an all-internet, all-secret ‘visionary’ in 2011 gathering millions of followers who purchased her books and medals. Store security cameras caught Carberry – who, as Maria  Divine Mercy, called herself the last prophet, angel and victim soul – hauling hundreds of copies to her car giving contrasting explanations for her curious behavior.  Carberry’s ‘Jesus’ communicated almost daily through his ‘angel’, but has been silent for 12 days now, a sign, perhaps, that the Malahide Madam is now ‘out of favor’ with celestial forces."