.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, April 30, 2015

For I warn you again, great & terrible things are coming upon this nation. My people are ready. They have been watching the signs & they know.


All the clouds turn gray to black 
and roil oddly and spill on top of one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

War Is On Your Shores- Ready Yourselves- April 29th, 2015

On bended knee come to Me, your King, your Captain and your Guard, this day and always, constantly laying your burdens down and surrendering all to Me. For you must walk in complete obedience in every moment at this point. Continue to keep your oil lamps full and overflowing, your eyes fixed and never wavering, complete focus.

I tell you, war is on your shores. Much deception ensues all around you. I know children that it is difficult to balance but remember, it is My strength that carries you on and forward to Our victory. You cannot do this alone. I will give you all that you need.

There is a reason you have heard these words this morning-'ready yourselves'. You must ready yourselves for what you have been trained to do for this time. As My spirit completely infuses you, you will be sent out for this last great harvest and I tell you the gates will fly open, so many will come. So many will be desperate, so many will be terrified. For I warn you again, great and terrible things are coming upon this nation.

Do not be surprised, do not be alarmed, never let fear stand in the way of what you must do and what you have been called to do from the beginning of time. You are well equipped, My sheep hear My voice. You are ready. The whispers of the enemy are only lies to discourage you, but I tell you, My people are ready. They have been watching the signs and they know. They know of My soon return, for you feel Me in your spirits. You know how close I am. Hold on to this and allow My love to carry you through. Follow My light. Walk in My footsteps.

Shout My children, shout! Sound the alarm! Blow the trumpets in Zion and let all know that the King is coming! You will be given a boldness and a courage like never before. Speak to all you meet, warn them! Warn them for this is your position. There is no more time to concern yourselves with the thoughts of men. These days are long gone. You must only concern yourselves with those things that are mandated from the Kingdom of Heaven to you personally and to you corporately as My church and My Bride. We are One spirit and We will operate together across this earth as I draw all souls to Me. Hold your banners high! Raise your swords, tighten your armor. Never looking behind but only forward and up for this is your destiny. Ready yourselves My army, ready yourselves...

YOUR CAPTAIN AND YOUR SHEPHERD, YOUR KING
YAHUSHUA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the sudden death of Father Nicholas Gruner
Rest in Peace: Father Nicholas Gruner, May 4, 1942 — April 29, 2015
The Management Team of the Fatima Center sadly announces the death of Father Nicholas Gruner, who passed away suddenly this evening. Father died at his office, working to his last breath on the goals to which he dedicated his 38 years in the priesthood — the promotion of the Message of Fatima, especially the release of the full Third Secret and the Consecration of Russia to Our Lady's Immaculate Heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

message to Jabez, Thursday, 30 April 2015
Children of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Do not delay. I desire to abide in you. Give Me permission to work in you. Accept My corrections and rejoice in My master plan. Beloved, do not remain in the world. Simplify your existence. Be content with less. Share all that you have. Do not amass riches. When I gift someone with riches, it is for the betterment of humanity. Use this money to do good. Do not give in to temptations. Avoid materialism. Put an end to excessive spending. Repent of your desire to possess much. Store up spiritual treasures instead. Store up riches you can bring to Heaven. Pray without ceasing. Remember always that your passage on Earth is very short. Do not complicate matters for yourselves, and place your souls in danger. Be holy. Offer up thanksgiving for all that I provide for you, and those you love. Make all necessary changes in your life. Draw near to Me, and think of others before thinking of yourself. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom




Holy Trinity Church in Boston

the former home of the German Catholic Community and the Traditional Latin Mass is being redeveloped into boutique condos.