.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Solemnity of Joseph, Husband of Mary, &, ST JOSEPH APPARITION: COTIGNAC, FRANCE 1660

ST JOSEPH APPARITION: COTIGNAC, FRANCE 1660 


O glorious Saint Joseph,
spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
just man, son of David,
whom the very Son of God did love, honour, and obey,
treating thee in all things as the most devoted son treats his father,
I promise and resolve, from this day forward,
to look to thee as to my own father,
to love thee, honour thee, and obey thee with filial devotion,
and to leave to thy paternal solicitude
all my needs, my anxieties, and my cares.
I am confident that thou wilt be to me a father,
and the best of fathers,
and that, under thy protection and in thy care,
I shall want for nothing.
Amen.


Litany of St. Joseph