.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Prophecies of St. Patrick on the Feast of Saint Patrick



message to jabez - 17 March 2015

Children Created For My Glory,
Rejoice. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts. Open your hearts to Me. I Am, the One True God, commands it. Open your hearts, and accept My instructions to you now. Do not question My ways. Trust in Me. Trust that I know what is best for you. Trust that I will show you the way. Walk in faith. Honor Me, and all else will be given to you. Honor Me with your lives. Witness to My glory. Satan rages. Satan sees all that you do in My most holy name. Satan is now deploying demons in order to prevent many from  returning to the fold. Rejoice in this. He sees his defeat approaching. Rejoice My Little Ones. Your prayers now come to fruition. Rejoice in this. Walk in obedience, and continue blessing others with your efforts, time, and witness. Persevere in love. I encamp angels around you to keep you safe. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Strive for holiness, and work in My vineyard. Let your joy be a sign to those you meet. I have anointed you with the oil of gladness. Rejoice. Uproot all fear from your hearts. Refuse to fear events foretold. Only fear to displease Me. I bless you now. My triune blessing is yours to share. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom



“Turn earnestly, and with all your hearts to the Lord my God, to who nothing is impossible.” Saint Patrick


Patrick, bound fast to the mystery of Christ

 
Lorica of Saint Patrick
St. Patrick (ca. 377) 
 
  I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through a belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
Of the Creator of creation.

I arise today
Through the strength of Christ's birth and His baptism,
Through the strength of His crucifixion and His burial,
Through the strength of His resurrection and His ascension,
Through the strength of His descent for the judgment of doom.

I arise today
Through the strength of the love of cherubim,
In obedience of angels,
In service of archangels,
In the hope of resurrection to meet with reward,
In the prayers of patriarchs,
In preachings of the apostles,
In faiths of confessors,
In innocence of virgins,
In deeds of righteous men.

I arise today
Through the strength of heaven;
Light of the sun,
Splendor of fire,
Speed of lightning,
Swiftness of the wind,
Depth of the sea,
Stability of the earth,
Firmness of the rock.

I arise today
Through God's strength to pilot me;
God's might to uphold me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's eye to look before me,
God's ear to hear me,
God's word to speak for me,
God's hand to guard me,
God's way to lie before me,
God's shield to protect me,
God's hosts to save me
From snares of the devil,
From temptations of vices,
From every one who desires me ill,
Afar and anear,
Alone or in a mulitude.

I summon today all these powers between me and evil,
Against every cruel merciless power that opposes my body & soul,
Against incantations of false prophets,
Against black laws of pagandom,
Against false laws of heretics,
Against craft of idolatry,
Against spells of women and smiths and wizards,
Against every knowledge that corrupts man's body&soul.
Christ shield me today
Against poison, against burning,
Against drowning, against wounding,
So that reward may come to me in abundance.

Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks of me,
Christ in the eye that sees me,
Christ in the ear that hears me.

I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through a belief in the Threeness,
Through a confession of the Oneness
Of the Creator of creation.