.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, March 5, 2015

★ Revelaciones Marianas 2/8-26/15 ★ THIS INSTANT IS THE INSTANT OF ALL INSTANTS. WAKE UP! STOP DENYING THE REALITY IN WHICH YOU LIVE!


in part -

MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
U.S.A. 26 FEBRUARY 2015

 I call on you to pray, My People, pray because My Church will be shaken and the schism is near.
 
My children, I invite you to pray for My beloved People of Venezuela. They will suffer even more.

  I invite you to pray for France, pain will reach it.

I invite you to pray, My beloved, for China, 
it will bear pain and terror.

The Earth will tremble where it has never trembled before and My children will grieve for it.
The Sun will launch a new flare, one of great intensity that will put humankind in great distress. 

(*) Manifestation: While Luz de María endured the sufferings of Christ’s Passion which Christ shares with her, there was a metal crucifix in front of her. Blood began to emanate from the crucifix’s crown of thorns filling the entire room with a strong aroma. This sign indicates not only the veracity of the message but also the nearness of what is coming for man.

“Time and again I suffer My Painful Passion. It did not pass and finish, My Painful Passion is in present state in the suffering of each one of these creatures that are tortured because of My Name and because they have Faith in Me. My suffering is with all those who are brutally tortured because of My Name.”


MESSAGE GIVEN BY THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
AT THE SANCTUARY OF THE VIRGIN OF GUADAUPE, 
MÉXICO 23 FEBRUARY 2015

YOU ARE ONE STEP AWAY FROM THE UNLEASHING OF THE WAR DUE TO HUMAN VAINGLORY AND THE EXCESSIVE WISH FOR POWER.
So many politicians and so many experts have forewarned of the war! And you listen to them, but not to Me; I have been announcing the beginning of this Great Tribulation for humankind and the potential for nuclear destruction in the hands of so many countries at this instant…
Luz de María: Our Mother allows me to see how a small nuclear bomb is dropped on the land and a windstorm is formed, which in turn forms like a whirlwind with great speed but almost imperceptible; a ball of fire emerges and forms a mushroom that goes up into the atmosphere. Everything is covered by the expansion wave of the bomb; then silence. I see a great number of human beings that immediately drop dead, others have serious lesions like severe burns; I see the people fight against sweltering heat which--along with other causes--kills a great many human beings. I see that communication systems are rendered useless. Fires extend throughout many areas.
Our Mother goes on the say:
ATOMIC ENERGY IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO THIS GENERATION. Man knows not to control himself, and nuclear energy is in the hands of men.
You were waiting for the advancement of Communism as a sign and yet at this instant there are so many communist countries and the people are not even aware of this! But the rulers with communist ideas transform the innocent people into followers of this great scourge.

CHILDREN, DO NOT WAIT ANY MORE. WHEN THE MOON ONCE AGAIN TAKES THE COLOR OF BLOOD, BEND YOUR KNEES BECAUSE YOU WILL BE A STEP AWAY FROM THIS GENERATION’S GREAT LAMENT.

Pray, My children, pray for Colombia. It will be strongly shaken.
Innocent blood has been spilled in that nation.


Pray, My children pray for Japan. At this instant it is a silent scourge that slowly embraces all humankind. Japan will tremble once more and what man sowed there will slowly spread and contaminate a great part of the oceans.

Pray for Venezuela. That beloved people will be purified and
My children’s blood will be spilled.

Pray for Argentina, it will suffer for the same man.

DO NOT IGNORE MY CALLS TO PRAYER.
YOU MUST PRAY TO STRENGTHEN THE FAITH, AND IN PRAYER YOU WILL FIND SOLACE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY AND THE GREAT TRIBULATIONS THAT ARE ABOUT TO ARRIVE.

The weather will whip the whole Earth; where there was sun, now there will be cold, and where there was cold, there will be heat


MESSAGE GIVEN BY THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
21 FEBRUARY 2015

Pray, My children, pray for Italy.
Pray, My children, what I have announced is soon to happen.


MY SON’S CHURCH WILL TREMBLE FROM ITS FOUNDATIONS. It will be divided and purified. My Son’s Church will be crucified once more. Again, those who do not love My Son will crucify My Son’s Church sowing chaos and terror.
Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

WAKE UP! STOP DENYING THE REALITY IN WHICH YOU LIVE AT THIS INSTANT !

Pray for Russia, it will make humankind tremble.

Pray for Chile; pray for San Francisco.
Pray, the United States will continue to suffer because of Nature.
Pray. One and another country will suffer in South America. Brazil will tremble.

WAKE UP! THE WHOLE CREATION IS TALKING TO YOU!
WAKE UP, CHILDREN! BE PREPARED!



LUZ DE MARÍA’S REFLECTION
17 FEBRUARY 2015
At the start of this Holy Lent,


MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
18 FEBRUARY, 2015

AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS TIME OF LENT, MY FAITHFUL WILL ENDURE EVEN MORE, SHARING BESIDE ME:

My pain for the unconverted…
My pain for the rebels…
My pain for those who do not love Me… and
My pain for those who, knowing Me, do not heed My calls and scorn Me…
My People, My faithful People suffer and endure persecution. It will spread all over the world, but My children must keep the Faith in My Protection.
You, faithful to My Will, will sit at My Table, at My Side:

DO NOT FEAR LOSING YOUR BODY, DO NOT FEAR LOSING YOUR LIFE…
FEAR OFFENDING ME AND LOSING ETERNAL SALVATION.
 
YOU STILL DO NOT PERCEIVE INSIDE OF YOU THAT THE STRUGGLE OF THIS MOMENT IS SPIRITUAL. The demons fight for the souls to take My children away from Me, but as you continue to be spellbound by all that is mundane and you do not internalize it, and you do not grow spiritually, you do not perceive this struggle that you do not see with the eyes of the body, but that you can feel with the constant temptation to which you are subjected.
In this Holy Lent I call upon women to stop that constant temptation to which they expose men.

Pray, My children for the United States, which shall continue to be scourged.

Pray, My children, pray for Japan, for it will suffer the trembling of the earth, spreading contamination to the world.


Pray, My children, for those who having taken up hatred towards My People, are ALREADY in several Nations to cause pain and death.
Pray, My children for Italy, pray fervently.
Pray, volcanoes will continue to awake.


I REMAIN IN EACH OF YOU, IN THE TIMES OF TRIAL, YOU SHALL NOT LACK STRENGTH.
MY MOTHER WILL BE BESIDE YOU SO THAT YOU DO NOT TOTTER BUT RATHER WALK IN UNISON AS ONE HEART.


MESSAGE GIVEN BY THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
FEBRUARY 14, 2015

CHILDREN, STOP! LOOK AND SEE HOW YOU ARE DYING LITTLE BY LITTLE…LIVING DEATH!
THIS INSTANT IS THE INSTANT OF ALL INSTANTS…
A comet travels forcefully through space. It is still not visible to man.
The plague advances steadfastly towards man who does not believe any of the warnings given out of Love by My Son’s Home.

Pray, children, pray for Argentina, pray for peace in that nation.

Pray, children, pray for Puerto Rico; it will suffer. 

Pray, children, pray for Italy; terrorism will bring pain to it.
Pray, beloved children, so the Divine Will be fulfilled.
THE DIVINE MERCY WILL SEND THE ONE WHO WILL PROTECT HIS PEOPLE.
Pray so these Divine Designs be not interrupted by human will.
DO NOT BE AFRAID, CHILDREN, DO NOT BE AFRAID…
 I REMAIN ADVOCATE OF ALL HUMANKIND BEFORE MY DIVINE SON.

My Maternal Love blesses you.



LUZ DE MARÍA’S MYSTICAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY AND A MESSAGE TO ALL HUMANKIND.
FEBRUARY 10th, 2015
The Mother appears radiant like the morning sun breaking through the darkness that still taints the dawn; She reveals Herself by pushing away the clouds that overshadow the sky. Her face, like the purest porcelain, does not let me look away from her cheeks of a pure pink color like we will only be able to see in Paradise With so much splendor gathered around Her, My Mother immediately enraptures me with Her eyes—Pure and crystalline—that lovingly are more open than usual and talk to me with Her gaze; immediately some images come up: The purity of honey, the color of gold, the sun’s rays as they shine through the clouds and seem to escape to manifest the great power of the star Sun which is stopped by nothing, and before setting it expands its greatness.
She looks at me as Mother who knows me and knows that I want to be tenderly wrapped and embraced. She smiles and in Her smile I see She takes pleasure in saying, “Do not cease to be like a child who approaches with hope and love.” And She smiled at me… Oh, resplendent Sun! Blessed are thou among women!
The reflected light from Her dress seems to go all the way to the light brown hair with which She appears, and reflects like a rainbow that covers Her blessed Head.
Each detail on Her Mantle is a small flower that I recognize, and next to each flower a beautiful firefly gives off light continuously, flying around from one place to another producing the most beautiful shapes as if under the baton during a symphony.
Suddenly at this instant butterflies of several colors turn up and move to form like a fine cord of pastel colors all around Her Mantle. Such natural and heavenly splendor!
Perplexed by all that beauty, I hear our Mother say:
My child of My Heart, transmit this vision to your brothers, My children. Do not wonder whether they will believe you or not; do it. And transmit to them that this splendor of the creatures that surround Me and embellish My Mantle, has been repairing for the absence of those who say they love Me and do not, those to whom I speak and transmit to them My Son’s Will, and they refuse to announce it because mistakenly they are afraid and they worry about what other people might think or say.

Tell them that everything that has come from the Father’s Hand has been to please His children, and man, because of his favored and consented ignorance, does not reciprocate; instead, he heralds new ideologies to adore the animal and the vegetable kingdoms, the sun, the moon, the wind, and man adores himself, his body as if it were immortal.
The Creation refuses to be adored by man; she complies with the Divine Will and fulfills the purpose which was designated by God. All that was created wails for a man who has lost his way subject to new practices, just like I announced it during My first Apparitions.

MY SON WILL MAKE HIS BLESSING DESCEND OVER HIS PEOPLE DURING THE INSTANTS OF GREATEST TRIBULATION. Divine Assistance will arrive when you meet evil and his devils face to face.
 Continue being attentive to My Calls and fused together in prayer for the United States which will continue to suffer.
 
Continue in prayer for Chile, Uruguay, and Mexico; evil looms and Nature purifies them.


Pray for Ukraine, blood is spilled.



MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
FEBRUARY 8, 2015

STOP FOR AN INSTANT AND LISTEN TO MY CALL.

THE GIFT OF LIFE IS SACRED, NO CREATURE CAN MAKE AN ATTEMPT AGAINST LIFE, 
My Beloved People, the Earth groans with labor pains.
+  for the blood it receives from so many innocents,
+  for the deception of communism,
+  for the hidden control of the freemasons,
+  for the power of the god money,
+  for the lie and deception in which My faithful People are absorbed in.
I AM BETRAYED BY MY OWN,
 
The economy, the god of man, falls by the decision of the manipulators of the world. 

Pray My People.  Whoever doesn’t pray is not true, it is a light varnish with no strength to resist the great attacks that will come. 

Pray children, for My Church, will suffer unexpectedly, 


Pray children, the Earth trembles, My children suffer, and the volcanoes will be an obstacle so man will move from one place to another. 


Pray children, evil encourages war, which grows rapidly.