.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31st - these human “non-persons” have no “value” & can be killed - the ten year anniversary of Terri’s death, &, The Terrorism of Abortion: After-birth abortion - Why should the baby live?



"How has the right to die agenda been able to efficaciously shift our attitudes to the point that is has become everyday practice to starve and dehydrate a person to death. The issue may see complex, however it seems to me that the answer is very clear. It is because they lie.

These are the hard facts my family and I will have to live with for the rest of my life: After almost two weeks without food or water, my sister’s lips were horribly cracked, to the point where they were blistering. Her skin became jaundice with areas that turned different shades of blue. Her skin became markedly dehydrated from the lack of water. Terri’s breathing became rapid and uncontrollable, as if she was outside sprinting. Her moaning, at times, was raucous, which indicated to us the insufferable pain she was experiencing. Terri’s face became skeletal, with blood pooling in her deeply sunken eyes and her teeth protruding forward. Even as I write this, I can never properly describe the nightmare of having to watch my sister have to die this way."




"Killing babies is no different from abortion, ...infanticide can be justified. Parents should be allowed to have their newborn babies killed because they are “morally irrelevant,” " the ethicists argue.




5. The Terrorism of Abortion

 Print This Post


Mary

I take you quickly into the very center of the darkness which has come over America, the great darkness of abortion.  O foolish America, you build walls against terrorism while your own terrorists kill the unborn.

A darkness has been forced upon America, a darkness accepted and even canonized by your Supreme Court.  A darkness that says a mother can kill her unborn son or daughter.  I will say this clearly, “As long as you do not protect the unborn from your own terrorism, I will not protect you”.  You have brought this evil upon yourself.  You have opened the heart of America to the greatest darkness.

There is a path to peace but you have no desire to walk it.  Even so, I will raise up a new stream of life.  I want political leaders to protect all the unborn without any compromise (as if some unborn are less worthy of life than others).  I make this truth so clear.  Protect all of your unborn and I will protect you.  Abandon the unborn and I will abandon you.  Why should I protect you from terrorism when you allow terrorism to go unchecked in your abortion clinics?  I outline the path to peace but who wants to walk that path?

Comment:  Almost no one sees the connection between abortion and God taking away his protection over America.