.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I will use Satan's ruses against him, & have victory.





Message to Jabez, 3/24/15

Children of My Divine Heart,
Images 14I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I  Am the  Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts this instant. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you, to mold you into instruments of grace. Beloved, do not refuse Me. I search the Earth for obedient hearts, and find so few. Accept to serve for the betterment of humanity. Accept to fight in My ranks. Arm yourselves in wisdom. Fight with Love. Pick up your rosaries, and love your enemies. Pray for conversions. Pray for My divine will to be done in the hearts of men. Pray for peace. My divine will nears fruition. My plans are perfect. You would do well to remember this. You can not improve upon perfection. Abandon your ways. Adopt My ways, and hope in Me. Trust that all contributes to the greater good. Trust that I will use Satan's ruses against him, and have victory. Hope in your God. I Am commands you to walk in love, and in obedience. Model virtue to those around you. Lead by example. Pray for change. Pray for discernment, and for an end to lies. All lies will be exposed. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom



Message from Our Blessed Mother to Jorge Zavala 3/18/15

Dear children, 
You say that you are close to me and that you trust in  
me, and yet, your hearts become oppressed and worry about what is to come. He who is afraid cannot proclaim the love of God. I have called you to love the Lord and to love Him even more tomorrow.

In the midst of your crosses and difficulties, others should see in you a Christian filled with joy. Little children, you must be witnesses of the living God, especially around those who have forgotten Him and have cast Him aside.

Remember that where satan acts to bring the darkness of sin, I am there to give grace even more abundantly for those who ask for it.

Once again, I invite you to walk with me with a renewed heart toward Jesus. I love you, I bless you and may the peace of the Lord remain always in your hearts.