.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, March 16, 2015

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 2/11/13 - 3/15/13 ★ CONFIRMED PROPHECY - THE CONCLAVE - Upon him shall be the anointing of Jerusalem, The forces of hell will realize & tremble at what I have done, All the world will know this pope is a prophet to the nations. The rock of Peter will now enter the war between Heaven & earth.


The Papal Resignation (February 11 - 14, 2013)
1. The Announcement I have already chosen his successor, the one who is deepest in my heart.
2. The Cardinal Messenger Men will not oppose my will nor will I allow the Evil One to enter, although his deepest desires are to seat the Pope of his choice. I will quickly narrow the field and allow the cardinals to focus on the smallest possible number, even though many could be considered fit applicants. They will debate these names in a spirit of openness (even though behind the scenes different movements arise). Then suddenly, my messenger (a cardinal) will come to the temple, he whom I have sent. He will bring new light that is from me. He will raise new questions. He will ask, “What about Fatima? What about Our Lady’s request for the consecration of Russia? Should not this also be a question? Why do we speak of human issues only, when this question is so urgent?” All will pause. Until then, no one had raised a voice. The important question was off the table but this messenger will raise it clearly.




Future Events (February 15 - 18, 2013)
1. A Long Process your mother is about to bring forth the pope who will consecrate Russia to my Immaculate Heart. It can no longer be delayed.
2. The War Has Begun The resignation of Pope Benedict is the beginning of the great war. The new pope will usher in this Age of Mary.
3. Moving Up the Timetable Keep your eyes open. You will see the demonic response. You will see whom he stirs to acts of violence, whom he gets to take the world stage. He must lead those whom he controls to action. The time has been moved up. Otherwise, he would have greater armies and greater forces. He is forced to begin with what he already has in place. It is too late now to deploy all that he wanted. His forces are not as strong as they would have been. The announcement has stirred those who believe in me. There is great expectancy. Still, the Church herself is not yet ready but that will be remedied by the new pope whom I have already enlightened.
The war has begun. The other side has responded, trying to break the will of the people.
4. The Events Are All Connected Happy the person who hears, understand and believes these words. I will keep my children safe if they listen to me.




A Bridge Between Popes (February 19 - 20, 2013)
1. Benedict, A Bridge Between Popes Only the just man would be patient and faithful. Such is Pope Benedict, a pope after my own heart whom I have chosen as my Vicar. Now he has completed the course. He is the bridge between the two great popes.
3. Completing the Bridge of Pope Benedict The rock of Peter will now enter into great storms.




The Conclave (February 21 - 22, 2013)
1. The New Spirit of the Conclave true wisdom resides – in the heart



The Resignation As A Sign (February 23 - 28, 2013)
1. The Resignation As A Sign Understand the greatness of this act.
4. A Pope For All Nations Upon him shall be the anointing of Jerusalem, because that is where he will go and there he will end his days in the papacy. When the years of his short papacy are completed
5. The Messenger Pope All the world will know that this pope is a prophet to the nations.




The Next Pope (March 1 - 12, 2013)
4. The Treasures Within the Pope’s Heart The forces of hell will realize what I have done. They will see, better than others, the full gift. All of their plans will come to nothing.
6. Trying to Destroy the Pope the powers of hell will tremble at what I have done.
7. Regaining the First Love I am bringing you a pope of fire, not his own fire but my fire. He knows only my Immaculate Heart and the divine fire placed there by the Holy Spirit.
9. From Darkness to Light I will succeed. I will allow this conclave only to choose the one whom I have chosen.
I put forth my hand and I cover the conclave with my mantle of protection. In this way, no darkness penetrates the minds of the cardinals and the Evil One cannot bring about his choice. Such is the special protection which I offer to the Chair of Peter. I protect it and allow no one to ascend to the position who would destroy the Church. Everything is at stake. This is the moment of crisis. This is when the war between heaven and earth breaks out
10. A Successful Conclave The cardinals cannot see all that is ahead. They cannot see where this son of mine will lead the Church. They cannot see all that I have placed in his heart. His papacy will be my papacy. He will bring to the papacy only those gifts which I have put in his heart. They are already there, waiting to be opened for the good of the whole Church. Would I place these gifts in my chosen one’s heart and not lift him up to the papacy so he gives these gifts to the Church? Once he is pope, my gifts will begin to pour forth immediately. This outpouring will continue all during the few years of his short papacy. When all the gifts are given, he will give his life as the final gift.
11. A Conclave That Reveals God’s Power People will speak about it, wonder at it and be awed by it. It will dawn on many, for the very first time, that the heavenly Father is quite active in human history. This will begin the return to the Age of Faith and will be quickly followed by even greater blessings.
this will be my conclave and the whole world will say, “Mary has chosen the new pope”
12. The Keys of the Kingdom It remains there and will stay there until the end of time. I will lead this conclave to choose a pope who is a turning point, giving the Church a new direction and a surprising new life.




Pope Francis (March 14 - 15, 2013)