.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

confirmed Prophecy? ★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD - May 27th, 2011 ★ The Pope will enter Jerusalem like I entered it. The city will already have suffered much & Israel will begin to despair,

11 March 2015 “Life is in God’s hands. I have said to the Lord, ‘You take care of me. But if it is your will that I die or something happens to me, I ask you only one favour: that it doesn’t hurt. Because I am a real wimp when it comes to physical pain'.” Pope Francis


 

34. Jerusalem – The World’s Center Stage

Jesus
Killing the Pope

For years, I ministered with my disciples in Galilee. I placed in their hearts, the treasures of my words and the memories of my deeds. However, the culmination of my life was in Jerusalem. I went there in the heavenly Father’s time. It was Passover, with great expectancy in the air. The Jewish leaders wanted to kill me. Pilate, the Roman governor, was in Jerusalem for the feast. All was according to the Father’s plan.

Jerusalem is the world’s center stage, where two dramas are played out. The first was 2000 years ago. The second will be in modern times. Jerusalem is the world stage where the kingdoms of good and evil clash.

There will be efforts to gain peace for Israel but these will fail. These efforts are good but the world leaders do not see the depth of the problem, or the deeper clash that only faith reveals.

I preached for some days in Jerusalem so all would know that I was present. Then the drama began. Violence was the force used against me and death was the result. However, the victory was won. The great treasures were placed in the hearts of the disciples who preached my word to the world.

There will also be a modern drama. At just the right moment in the Father’s plan, the Pope will go to Jerusalem. Again, there will be anger and hatred. He will go as a man of peace. The enemies will use violence, as they have so often used terrorism. Their hatred against Israel will spill over. Their weapons will kill the Pope. Yet, he will be the victor. By his death, the weapons of violence will be seen for what they are – weapons that would strike down my Vicar, the great man of peace, who came to Jerusalem in my name. His death will usher in the gift of peace for the whole world, especially for Jerusalem.

Comment: Jesus again highlights the importance of the death of the pope that will take place in that city.

Mary

Jerusalem held two dramas for me. When Jesus was a boy, I found him in the temple. He said, “Did you not know that I must be about my Father’s business?” I realized that he was no longer a child who belonged to me. He was a Son, who belonged to the heavenly Father.

Years later, when I went to Jerusalem for the Passover, I knew this drama would be repeated, but in a greater degree. I again would lose him to the will of the heavenly Father.

There will be another drama. I will go with another son, my Pope. He will enter the city like Jesus, a messenger of God’s peace. But, I will no longer be just a daughter of Israel. I will be the Woman, clothed in the sun. I could not control the events of the crucifixion or the cruelty of  the Roman soldiers, but I will be able to control these events. There will be the Pope’s death, but I will temper the sufferings and remove the unnecessary torments. Death will come suddenly and quickly.

Comment: Although world leaders give no special notice to Jerusalem, except for its political importance, both God and Satan see the city as the place of their first clash. This resulted in Satan’s defeat, but he is confident that he can conquer, using the same force, hatred and violence, that he used previously.


212. A Future Papal Election

Mary

As the door opens on this new year, the scene is familiar. The old problems carry over, refusing to be left behind. Now I must speak about my Church which carries the burdens of the centuries of sins that have weighed her down. She troops on valiantly, trying to free herself of the recent darkness, but unable to put all the stories behind her. Just when it seems that the scandals are over, new ones surface and are told everywhere. Such is my valiant Church, always trying to keep its light on the goodness of my Son, Jesus, but enduring the pain that the light is too often cast upon its own sins.

Yet, she remains my Church, the one I clutch to my heart and the Church that preaches my prerogatives. This will be her greatness. Let her not be ashamed to proclaim my Immaculate Heart. Let her exalt this heart and tell the world that it can be safe only in my heart. Let this devotion come to the foreground because those who come into my heart will find the Blessed Sacrament and the warmest devotion to my Son’s Real Presence.

The door opens out upon a new year filled with the unknown. How I want to guide mankind more than any other year. This year will begin the open confrontation between light and darkness, between the kingdom of my Son and the kingdom of Satan. I say “open confrontation” because the battle has always been going on, but this year the hidden forces will come out into the open. Satan wants to sweep away entire nations and he cannot accomplish this in hidden ways. Also, it will serve his purposes. Those who are committed to his darkness will rejoice in these victories and will look forward to their own victories.

The Church will have her own shakings. There will be the scandals, but these will be secondary. Much will come to light. Much will be uncovered. All of this is to purify, not to chastise. Only a purified Church can be my instrument in this special year.

Now I will come to the central point so there will be no mistake. The Cardinals will meet to elect a pope but an extraordinary intervention of God will occur that will alert the whole world to the special nature of this office. They will seek to discern this intervention, to grasp what is the will of God, but everything will not be clear at first. Some, however, will speak in divine wisdom and the search will begin to find the one whom God wants to raise up. He will not come forward at first, even though he knows that he is chosen by God. He will wait until the discussion is concluded and the Cardinals are settled. Then new manifestations will occur which will signal clearly the one whom the heavenly Father wants as his Pope. This will be a complete surprise to the world and to the Church but not to the one upon whom the mantle falls. This is my chosen son, the one whom I have picked. I want all of this to happen in a startling manner so the world and the Church know that this one was chosen by heaven, by God and not by men. He will be prepared because I will have prepared him. He will be the pope of Fatima and bring to fruition all of the gifts of Fatima, just in time to prepare the Church and the world for the Satanic onslaught.

Comment: The whole world pays great attention to papal elections. The next election will have some added signs of God’s hand.


9. Raising Up Her Priest Son

Mary

In my heart, I hold my priest son whom I have mentioned many times.  He will be the great sign, so easy to see.  I will raise him up in extraordinary ways.  This will be an even greater sign.  I will clothe him with the sun of Fatima and give great power and wisdom to his words.

He will bless the nations with my Fatima gift.  He will teach and explain, so the whole world knows exactly what I want to do.  The powers of darkness have already come against him, but, as the Mother of God, I kept him safe and delivered him from the trial.

Now, I prepare him.   He knows that the time is very close for him to come on to the world scene.  He will not hesitate because he will be totally prepared, as if he had been there for years.  For him, these destructive events are signs which I had revealed to him years ago.  All of these events had to take place and the world had to be cast into darkness before I could raise him up.  At the moment of great despair, suddenly I will raise him up so all will know that I have not abandoned the world but have prepared for this dark moment.

How quickly I bring him on the scene depends upon the course of events.  Each person is free.  All make their decisions, world leaders and popes, terrorists and economists.  Although world events are shaped by many hands, I, alone, will choose exactly when and how I will raise up my priest son.  I speak these words so clearly now so that when this happens, the great sign of my love in doing this is full and abundant.

Comment:  Our Lady reveals slowly.  Now she comes to the full revelation. Many times she has mentioned her special priest son.  This locution reveals the mystery fully.


3. Completing the Bridge of Pope Benedict

Jesus 

Quickly, all the problems of the world will fall upon him as a burden that he will carry for the rest of his life. He will come to me now as my Vicar, the one chosen to lead my Church. I will not forsake him nor allow his footsteps to falter. I will strengthen him and give to him those who will support him. How important are the choices that he will make of those who will surround him and share in his ministry.

This is enough. I have spoken clearly. He will be a strong rock, part of the constant foundation of my Church down through the centuries. When his papacy is completed, the great bridge will also be completed and the foundation will have remained firm during so many years of turmoil in the world and the Church.

Mary

I bring these teachings to an end. The Church has gone through a needed transition, ready for the final years of preparation. Like a house made ready for a coming storm, so have I made my Church. The great storms are already on the horizon. All will see this period, begun by the resignation of Pope Benedict, as a time of God’s divine providence. Benedict had guided the Church with a steady hand. Francis’ hands and heart are so similar to Benedict’s. The rock of Peter will now enter into great storms. These are not internal storms within the Church but the external storms that will come upon the modern world. I want my Church to be ready.


2. Reveal the Third Secret

Mary 

I bring forth the secrets of Fatima, revealed so clearly to the children and inscribed indelibly into their memories. I speak today about what is called the Third Secret, revealed on July 13, 1917 and obediently recorded by Lucy for her bishop. This secret was to be published in 1960, but was kept hidden and even until today, is not fully revealed.

What right does the Church have to set aside my commands and to keep hidden those secrets that should be revealed? What right does my Church have to falsely interpret what is revealed, as if the events have already been fulfilled when really, they lie in the future? This must end. Fatima must be placed immediately on the lampstand and the first step will be for Pope Francis to reveal the entire secret and to acknowledge that these are future events. Yes, a future pope will be killed, but that is only one part of what is still to be revealed.


2. Seeing the Future of Israel

Jesus 

As I stood at the table of the Last Supper, I saw Israel. All its future history unfolded before me, the destruction of the city by the Romans, the dispersal of Israel all over the world and the moment when the Jewish people would be invited to return, as the State of Israel was formed. As they returned, all rejoiced. However, they put their trust in their own strength, as their forefathers had done. They built weapons of war and rejoiced in these weapons. They were on the wrong road, being led down a path that led into the hands of their enemies, instead of withdrawing into the safety of my arms. Now, their enemies gather arms and the tide is shifting. Their protection drops away from them. There is terror on every side and still they do not turn to Me.

Centuries ago, the Father intervened on their behalf and sent Me, hoping that all Israel would proclaim Me as Messiah. But they killed Me. What will the Father do now? He cannot send Me again to die. So, He will send My Vicar, the Pope.

The Pope will enter Jerusalem like I entered it. The city will already have suffered much and Israel will begin to despair, wondering what can be done. Then this figure clothed in white will come, sent by the Father just as He sent me. He will come to save Israel, just as I came. He, too will die in Jerusalem but his death will have a profound effect upon the whole world. For the whole world will weep at his death and his death will bless Israel. Why do I reveal these things now? Why do I bring you to the center of the mystery so quickly? Because the time is short. The events are near. They are not far away.

Comment: Jesus describes what has happened since the State of Israel was formed and why it is now prey to so many enemies. Most important, the Holy Father goes to Jerusalem, dies there, and a series of events begin that save Israel. 


3. The Pope Dies in Jerusalem

Jesus

The Church came forth from Israel, like a child begotten by a mother, but Israel began to reject her own child. The soil rejected the fruit it had brought forth. Then came the saddest time of all. Israel and the Church were separated. Now they stand as distinct groups. The mother has rejected her child and the soil has rejected the roots that should have stayed within it.

Peter was the apostle to the Jews and Paul always preached first in the synagogues. The word was preached and the roots tried to enter more deeply into the soil. However, they could not pierce its resistance. Without deeper roots, the plant could not stay long in its original soil.

However, when the darkness comes and Israel is in distress, there will be a new moment. The Pope, the head of the Catholic Church, will go to Israel in its darkest hour and lay down his life for Israel. The eyes of many Jewish people will be opened. They will say “We have been saved by the Catholic Church”. The soil will be open and receptive again to the original seed. My Church and my Jewish people will be joined as I have wanted them to be for centuries.

As the Church’s roots are placed once more into its original Jewish soil, the other divisions of the churches will be healed because they happened due to this first division of the Church from the Synagogue.

It will be clear to all the Christian Churches that there is a new call to unity, a call to unity at the roots and in the heart.

Churches will see what they have never seen and do what they thought they would never do. Seeing the union of Israel and the Catholic Church, they will say, “We must be one”. All the barriers to unity, put up over the many centuries, will be swept away in one breath of the Spirit.

There will be the ingathering prophesied by Isaiah. All the riches of the nations will come to Israel. This will be true wealth, the spiritual wealth of all the Churches gathering as one in Jerusalem with Israel and the Catholic Church. My prayer will be fulfilled, that all would be one as the Father and I are one.

Also, the world will see something quite different, what they have never seen. They will see the Churches united and all the Churches united with Israel. The world will experience a powerful call to come out of darkness. The Church and Israel will be a light to all nations. The light will not be lessened or covered over by divisions of the Churches or divisions between the Churches and Israel. The world will not be able to escape the invitation. The unity will stand before them inviting them to accept Me as Lord.

Comment: This is extraordinary. The sacrificial death of the Pope leads to a full union between Israel and the Catholic Church which leads to a reunion of all of Christianity, planted again in the soil of Israel. This greater witness will confront the world with a more powerful invitation to accept Jesus Christ as Lord. 

Mary 

A moment will come when I will take my beloved son, the Pope. I will walk with him to Jerusalem. For the second time I will go to Jerusalem to witness the death of a son.

When this happens the eyes of the Jewish people will see for the first time. They will see in the Pope’s death what the Catholic Church has done for them. There will be no mistake about which Church has blessed them, because it will have been done by the head of the Church and by the greatest of sacrifices. Israel will embrace the Catholic Church.

All Catholics will welcome Israel because all will have seen the decision of the Holy Father (the bishop dressed in white) to offer his life for Israel. The union between the Catholic Church and Israel will be a union of hearts brought about by the events that the whole world will have has seen and can never forget.

Comment: By the Pope’s death, Israel’s eyes will be opened to the Catholic Church and how Catholic hearts will be opened to Israel. Both happen from the same event.