.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, March 23, 2015

1st Passion Sunday, 5th Sunday of Lent - Put on My armor, & expect miracles to happen.

Surely if anyone is praying for special intentions or necessary graces, there is help to be found here

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Obey My commandments. Keep My precepts, and guard your hearts, and minds from all contamination. Be true to Me. Walk in faith. Obedience must guide your every step. Obey Me, Little Ones. Avoid distractions, and time wasters. Pray, Beloved. Repent of all transgressions, and seek out My consecrated Sons. Pray without ceasing for events foretold are upon you. Trust Me with your lives. Many battles await you. Do not be caught unprepared. Put on My armor, and expect miracles to happen. Ask for direction. I have anointed many who are in your midst. Look to My anointed Sons, and Daughters, and follow their instructions. Do not fear. Pray. Remain in prayer, as angels encamp all around you. Ask your guardian angels to  manifest their presence to you. They will do all that you command. Use your guardian angels for your own protection. They will light your way. They know all there is to know about you, your faults, and weaknesses. They are prepared to serve you, and await your orders. If you wish to reward them, send them to Holy Mass so that they may adore Me, offer up thanksgiving, and pray for your spiritual growth. Your angels often come to Me empty handed. They must render an account of all your deeds. You would do well to remember this. Be holy, Children. Live for My glory. Shalom
message to Jabez - Monday, 23 March 2015





that I might bring to you O lord
 
a contrite & deeply humble heart 
 
  that I might live for you O Lord  
a faithful & Holy Life 
 
  that I might be for you O Lord  
a companion in your great suffering  
 
Grant this to me my Jesus  
That I may hold Mary in her suffering