.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, February 13, 2015

The Battle Begins: ‘it’s going to be you or him.’



“I thought, ‘it’s a piece of plastic and a board, I mean, how harmful can it be?’” Anthony recalls. “All of a sudden it began to work. And something began to feel terribly wrong. And in that moment, my brother cries out and this thing enters his body. And it just kind of flies him back to the ground. I remember stepping back and just being terrified. He turned and looked at me. I had never experienced that much hate in all of my life to see this thing looking at me through my brother. And the Lord spoke to me and said, ‘it’s going to be you or him.’ And again, he brought that scripture back to mind, ‘9:26. 9:26, cast out that devil, boy!’ And all of a sudden I felt boldness hit me, and I remember I just jumped over my brother and palmed his head and took authority over that devil. It was like it lost all power immediately. Just gone. His head shot back, his eyes rolled back. I mean, he just--this thing convulsed at the name of Jesus.”


The Battle Begins- February 8th, 2015

Man your posts, My great warriors! For the time has come to fight for what is rightfully yours!

I have given you much in My Word, but many of you do not yet understand how to receive My gifts.

Believe. You must believe Me to receive what I have for you.

Pray. I desire constant communication with My children in all things.

Understand. You must seek and study for understanding of what you are praying for.

You must fight and take what is yours, just as the Israelites did.

Without faith, it is impossible to please Me. I desire you would start there. Do you REALLY believe I will do what you ask of Me? Really believe?

Do not pray once and walk away, but sit in My Presence – talk to Me, commune with Me, praise Me, worship me. Spend time with Me! I cannot be an afterthought to you, I AM the Lord!

Do you truly understand what you are asking Me for, and what may come with it into your life?

Can you carry the load? Do not be hasty, My child, to answer this, but ponder and meditate, for I am willing to give you much, but you must be able to bear it, and all it entails. Ask Me for understanding about your request of Me. Ask Me to show you.

Are you ready to do battle, My child? For you stand at the threshold of the Promised Land, but all My children who are called there must fight the enemy to enter.

Are you ready to do battle for Me?