.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, February 27, 2015

PROPHECY 2/21/15 UK - it is upon you, This is the great unraveling, in an instant all will suddenly change


It is I Yahushua, your Messiah, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah in whose breath I establish kingdoms and I subdue them. I am He the Creator of all things. I raise up, and I lay low. There is nothing that has been created that was not thought of, designed, and purposed by Me. I am He that speaks to warn you of things to come. I am He that prepares your hearts to receive revelation and mysteries, understanding and knowledge.

This night I have come to share with you that it is upon you. It is upon you children! Keep your focus, stay ever so close for very, very soon you will engage in a way that you have not done before. This is the great unraveling. With great and terrible speed the events come. I mourn for the loss that there will be of so many but it must be so. Do not grow weary in the day to day training and tasks at hand for in an instant all will suddenly change. I tell you this so when all is spiraling out of control all around you and people are in complete chaos and fear, you, My own, will know no fear for it is I who will operate from within. I assure you, you will have My complete peace. You will instantly and without effort be transformed, and from there will go on to carry out many, many things in My name for this is why you are here.

The darkness comes children, it comes quickly. The Destroyer is near. The earth will be plunged into utter darkness and fear will reign. Terror such as the world has never know. You My lights will all be protected, of course, for you know this already. In this, you have My promise. I tell you this, not to turn your attention towards events for they will continue to escalate in intensity and frequency and they will be terrible. But I tell you this out of My great love for you so that you know that I care so much that I would warn you and prepare you ahead of time. So you would know that I am in every heartbeat and every breath you take, that We are not separated. I in you, you in Me, We are One in the Father.

Do not become fearful that you would not know what I would have you do when these things take place for this I promise you as well, you will have My instruction very clearly and I will speak directly to your spirits. You will understand all that I say, and all that I ask you to do. So once again, I remind you, do not allow your minds to engage in a thought process that would take you back to the soul nature, in that you would visualize these events and attempt to prepare your minds on how to handle these situations. This is not what I would ask you to do. Stay with Me in spirit. Don't allow yourselves to feel what you think this will feel like. This will only serve to distract you. This is why I come and speak with you. I do this because I am teaching you. I am teaching you now before these events come.

These conversations We have been having are some of the final instructions you will need. For I have spoken many words of love and encouragement and instruction to you, wisdom; all to increase your awareness, to deepen the revelation of all these things that I have been speaking about for so long now. Truly, it is as simple as what has already been said, trust and obey. This is all you need do.

May I ease your spirits with one more thing, do not fret over things done or not done, things not completed, timelines, things I have spoken of before. For all is in My hands and I know what will be done and what will not, I know what your needs are and will be. All will be provided for. As always do what you know to do each day, never striving, always abiding, knowing that I have the outcome. I put no pressure on you to finish anything that has been set before you, it is about the journey, not the end. Remember this, this is a wise, wise statement. It is about the journey.

Everything you do is a heart matter. I see the motives and desires of your hearts for I have placed them there. I wish to see you seek Me with all you have, regardless of what you consider to be accomplished or not. It is all in My flow. Just stay with Me children, it is that simple, just stay with Me.

Be My voice-piece in this place, sound the alarm!

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!
For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Truly I come!!

*TIME IS NO MORE*
{"the day is no longer day, the night is no longer night, time is no longer time. You live in a continuous instant, you move from one instant to another and you do not perceive it." revelaciones marianas 10/18/11
YAHUSHUA --IN WHOSE BREATH KINGDOMS ARE ESTABLISHED AND SUBDUED
message February 21st, 2015, UK


Television is Satan's greatest toy.


Children of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Author of All Things. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of grace for humanity. O My Little Ones, do you recognize the signs I send? Do you pray for discernment, and seek My divine will each day? Do you make every effort to please Me? Have you made changes to your routines, and put an end to Satan's control over your lives. Beloved, abandon the ways of the world. Make time for prayer. Those who refuse to pray will not cross into My Kingdom of Love. You must obey Me, and place Me above all else. I will not settle for scraps. Give Me your best. Give Me your time, and honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Return to Me. Rid yourselves of luxuries, and technologies. Have you not noticed that all news falls under censorship? Are you so easily blinded by your governments? Do not trust men, My Little Ones. They have their own agendas. Trust Me. Pray without ceasing, and do not believe everything you hear. Be warned. Television is Satan's greatest toy. Do not think this invention worthwhile. It is a weapon of mass destruction. Be holy. Lead a more simple existence. Be content with less. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom 
message to Jabez Friday, 27 February 2015


Just it is indeed and fitting, right and for our lasting good, that we should always and everywhere give thanks to thee, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God; for by this bodily fasting thou dost curb vice and uplift the mind, bestowing upon us virtue and its rewards, through Christ our Lord. It is through him that thy majesty is praised by Angels, adored by Dominations, feared by Powers; through him that the heavens and the celestial Virtues join with the blessed Seraphim in one glad hymn of praise. We pray thee, let our voices blend with theirs, as we humbly praise thee. (Preface of Lent)