.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, February 26, 2015

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED, the ravages of Satan on Earth, “The time of testing is here!”

The Church and the world are at crossroads. We are under siege! In the words of Pope Benedict XVI on February 17, 2013, “The time of testing is here!”



message to Jabez Thursday, 26 February 2015

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts without hesitation. Trust Me, Beloved. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans near fruition. I need many to do My bidding, and to block the ravages of Satan on Earth. My Little Ones, pray. This is an invitation to prayer. Accept My call. Pray for those who persecute you. Pray for peace. Pray for a powerful anointing of My Holy Spirit on yourselves, and all those you know. Ask, My Little Ones. Do not refuse Me. Do not delay. Time is of the essence. Find shelter in My arms of Love. Protect yourselves from corruption. Protect your souls with prayer. Remain united to Me as much as possible. Return to Me for time is no longer on your side. As events escalate all over the Earth, Satan intensifies his attacks. Return to Me. Be counted amongst My chosen Sons, and Daughters. Fight for Life. Fight for Truth. Live by faith. Do not fear. Stand firm. Be faith filled. I will have victory over all Evil. Be patient, and recognize purification as it touches your respective nations. Offer up thanksgiving for all manner of purification. I will do all that is required to convince My own to return to Me. Persevere in prayer. Persevere in love. Grow in holiness. Remain blameless before My sight. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom



 Our Lady of Medjugorje February 25, 2015 

“Dear children! In this time of grace I call all of you: pray more and speak less. In prayer seek the will of God and live it according to the commandments to which God calls you. I am with you and am praying with you. Thank you for having responded to my call.”


God will not be mocked!