.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Crucified Jesus icon weeps in Greece, 'Turn off your televisions, & pray.'


Crucified Jesus icon weeps since SYRIZA won the elections

> "Given the systemic nature of the ‘shock’, we doubt that even the major markets would be unaffected."




message to Jabez - 18 February 2015

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Desire to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Do not compromise. Accept My direction, and strive for purity. Turn off your televisions, and pray. You are assaulted by many images of adultery, immorality, and impurity each day. Put an end to this. Guard your eyes from sin. Do not seek pleasures of the flesh. Repent of your transgressions, Beloved. Draw nearer to Me each morning. Kneel down in all obedience, and change your hearts. I call you to holiness one more time. Hear Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom